Sangkha Surin

Annunaki

Anyone have info on Sangkha in Surin I am going to be living about 10 k from there in Bahn Pho village( think that's the right spelling)

Any English or Europeans westerners around? I drink very little and I enjoy company for a chat like to meet up every couple of weeks Sangkha seems a nice spot and the village is a bit off the beaten track but I know it so living there is o.k. Any contact and advice welcome oh by the way I am a young 70 and married and I have been here about 25 years.wai2.gif

I'll be retiring to Buached , which is 15km south of Sang Kha, in July. I've not seen any foreigners in the town when I've visited, but my wife informs that she has seen a few in the new Tesco Lotus supermarket.
I stayed at the Manee Sang Kha hotel last year and was the only foreign guest there for a whole week. I also went into the town a couple of times in the evening, but there was not much going on.

I'd be happy to have a beer with you. once I've settled in.

There are a few foreigners in Sangkha.

English, German, Italian, French. There used to be a regular meeting place on a Wednesday and Sunday afternoon, but that place has closed.

Now the guys meet at different places for food and beer on the same days.

I do not live there now, moved away last year, but still come to visit friends. I will contact some of the guys and point them to this topic, maybe they will be able to say where they meet up.

FDsmile.png