True satellite off? Or is it just us.

Crossy

Wifey turned on MCOT this morning for her dose of The Farm Channel to be greeted by:-

"This service is blocked as it is BISS encrypted"

Usual power cycle of the box, card out and in etc.

No change.

Other channels appear to be the same or blank screen.

Just us??

There has been a message scrolling across the top of the screen for more than a week now. They are in the process of updating the system. I didn't pay attention to all the particulars, but it won't be done for a few more hours yet. And the HD channels will be from 1-37 or something to that effect.

Cheers Met.

Didn't see the message, but I don't watch it much anyway, Wifey never reads scrollers :(

She's watching on the terrestrial TV in the kitchen now so she's happy, I'll leave it alone until tonight.

As said they are redoing there stations to make them the same as DTV 1-36 numbers and making changes to other channels at the same time - new channel list has been on there website since last night. Unfortunately have not found any printable list.

I believe part of the message said if you experience problems try unplugging the set top box and plug it in again. I would suggest waiting about 30 seconds before plugging it back in.

That being said, our satellite reception has been fine this morning without any problems.

As said they are redoing there stations to make them the same as DTV 1-36 numbers and making changes to other channels at the same time - new channel list has been on there website since last night. Unfortunately have not found any printable list.

Link: http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/channellineup_web/1/?ln=en smile.png

But that is not a printable list - it is incomplete for every service except free (no list of the 1-36 station names) and not printer friendly at all. Even the free GMMZ and PSI provide a printable format listing. For True most are paying and have to have internet access to use TV service. Guess that is how that make you need to bundle all there services. rolleyes.gif

If you go to the link posted in #9 and click on the Truelife Freeview Package at the top right of screen, you can see the channel names for channels 1-36. These correspond to what I'm getting on the Gold Package, although some of the channels have no sound, and for others the sound does not start until you've been on the channel for about 15 seconds.

Yes I know and have been using that site for some time - but they still do not provide a plain text option for printing: which is rather strange.

Yes, you are right lopuri3, and I am no computer expert by any means but what I did was copy the image on the page and pasted it to a word document and then printed it, it comes out pretty nice that way.

I was able to select portion wanted using FireShot and save as image and then open that with photo printing program to print to fill paper size. Not saying can not work around - but a simple listing would be nice.