Thai Embassy in Singapore

Is a 2 months tourist easily obtainable at the Thai Embassy in Singapore? Anyone got one recently? Entered on a 1 month visa exempt, don't live or work in Thailand, visiting Singapore anyway and thought just to play it safe and a tourist visa this time to extend my stay in Thailand a couple more weeks. Also, Thai Embassy in Singapore is near my hotel whereas the Chaengwattana imm office is very far from my hotel in Bangkok. Thanks.

My experience with the Sg Embassy is not good.

They were a real pain with me the last time I went there for a ME Non Immi B. Sent me back and forth three times for totally non-required documents until my Thai boss came with me and politely fired a rocket up their backsides.

Though fully supported by all the correct documents and a flawless, seamless consecutive 12 year work/visa history, some idiot still felt the need to scrawl 'permitted this time' or similar on my passport.

There were also general rumblings from a good few of my fellow applicants of being messed around out in the gardens, once done.

Last couple of times I got mine in the region, I went to Penang and Phnom Penh and was done in two days, no need to return with an imagined required document.

I'd say avoid.

For two weeks all you need to do is leave the country by air (or land if from a G7 country) and fly back in as long as you haven't done it loads of times.