Dino Eye giant wheel catches fire

rooster59

Could they not run the wheel around to where the car that was on fire was at/near the ground?

Or would that be too simple?

Probably afraid as it turned and other cars moved above the burning one, they'd also catch fire.

I was by there this afternoon, and saw the wheel from a distance. At least at mid-afternoon, it wasn't moving at all, from what I could see.

Meanwhile, I looked at the YouTube video in this thread for the first time today. And to watch it, it looks like some material in the car is melting and then flaming parts of it are dripping/falling down from the car. Wondering what the heck that was, the plastic or acrylic car casing, or something else melting???

Most probably the chocolate or if not must have been the marshmallow.post-234944-14621763226696_thumb.jpg

These things are a fashion statement for a city. Waste of time and money.

The worst example of this waste was the one in Melbourne. Built of cheap materials it had to be put on ice for some years while a refurb was organised. Stupid.

Having some experience in fire retarding materials & now looking at the cage, me thinks it has to be the acrylic door & frame.

The seating is minimal size & do not think can produce that much of a fire...