Former Mae Ram Headman Shot Dead by Unknown Killer

webfact

Former Mae Ram Headman Shot Dead by Unknown Killer
by CityNews

mae-ram-headman-dead-1024x767.jpg

CityNews – A former headman of Mae Ram sub-district, Mae Rim, was found shot dead on May 1, after his relatives went to investigate after he failed to return from his orange farm.

The body of 46-year-old Monchai Techalertpana was found riddled with bullets in his orange farm, with five shell casings beside his body.

after police investigated the scene, they speculated that the murder was most probably due to a business conflict.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/former-mae-ram-headman-shot-dead-unknown-killer/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-05-02

"after police investigated the scene, they speculated that the murder was most probably due to a business conflict."

No shit Sherlock

As a "former" headsman i am sure he have upset quite a few.......

coffee1.gif

"after police investigated the scene, they speculated that the murder was most probably due to a business conflict."

No shit Sherlock

As a "former" headsman i am sure he have upset quite a few.......

coffee1.gif

coffee1.gif

I had shared drinks with this fellow a few times in the past as he was a close friend of my brother in-law. My wife had spoken to him just a few days ago. He was a nice fellow. This was up at one of the Mong villages and is, well is rumored to be, a Mong-on-Mong dispute. Many of my friends and neighbors in Mae Raem are quite saddened by this.

Edited by Johpa