Hello..I am come from Macau...

ravelkuan

If you are staying in a hotel or guesthouse just ask them for a couple of recommendations nearby. I would not recommend trying to book in advance. You need to go to a couple of shops to see what they have available on the day and compare price.

When I was in Nan a few years ago I rented at a guesthouse, you can look around from available, there were not many but I got one that worked. Lampang, on the other hand, is very large, you should be able to ask just about anyone (at the front desk of your hotel) and get a few (if not many) recommendations.

If you are staying in a hotel or guesthouse just ask them for a couple of recommendations nearby. I would not recommend trying to book in advance. You need to go to a couple of shops to see what they have available on the day and compare price.

I mean where can I find the shops rent motobike...(phrae and nan)...

From what I've seen in Chiang Rai a days hire is that cheap I'd hardly bother with price, just look for something in good condition.

I know Chiang rai is many many shops to rent motobike...is about 150-200/day...

When I was in Nan a few years ago I rented at a guesthouse, you can look around from available, there were not many but I got one that worked. Lampang, on the other hand, is very large, you should be able to ask just about anyone (at the front desk of your hotel) and get a few (if not many) recommendations.

OK..I got it...

Last year, I have been Lampang once time... motobike has some problem when i go back to city from Wat Phra That Lampang Luang...it was no battery/power!!too bad...