Chiang Mai police nab twins and 100 million baht's worth of heroin

Chiang Mai police nab twins and 100 million baht's worth of heroin

post-137452-0-44637500-1462803032_thumb.

Image: Daily News

CHIANG MAI:-- Police top brass and drugs suppression officers from several northern Thai forces turned out to announce the arrest of the 'twins from hell' part of a large gang responsible for the distribution of heroin.

Brothers and twins Wichet Inchai and Wicharn Inchai, 26, were arrested with two others, a man and a woman, and a haul of 19.4 kilograms of heroin with a street value of 100 million baht, reports Daily News.

Police from Lampang and Fang joined in with the bust as officers prepared to widen the enquiry with the arrest of more gang members expected soon.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-09

Why do we see so many arrests and never the follow up or outcome of these crimes.i see they locked up the street racers in hua hin but what happened to the old age granny bashers.did they get bail or 500 baht fine and a lift home.

No mention of a possible death sentence for the Thai 'gang members' ?

My thoughts also, they were quick to announce that 2 Malaysians will get the death sentence for less. Maybe the death sentence only applies to foreigners.

They seem to be getting into them don't they............last month they arrested the local Barber for selling Pot......Honestly I have been going to him for 6 years & I never knew he was a barber,...........................coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

They seem to be getting into them don't they............last month they arrested the local Barber for selling Pot......Honestly I have been going to him for 6 years & I never knew he was a barber,...........................coffee1.gif

I like it oxo! Very funny!

Are the ones sitting at the table cops and the perps are in the rear with their faces covered?? Seriously what is the point of being in the photo point out and being unrecognizable. Isn't it the Thai way of thinking that you are in the photo to get recognition for doing something...... so why the cover up?? They could have used a painting of police , painted on the back wall with the same results ... Yeah I know they are undercover and don't want to blow their cover, so why be their at all? Are they that ugly that they have to cover up and put them behind all the rest so as not to ruin some smiles?

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Why weren't the man and woman, who were also arrested, in on the photo shoot ?

The two twins in the picture are probably just hired drivers, insignificant actors. The woman arrested has a last name that suggests she comes from a minority village north of the town of Fang that has, historically, had its members immune from prosecution even after decades of involvement in the heroin trade.

No mention of a possible death sentence for the Thai 'gang members' ?

My thoughts also, they were quick to announce that 2 Malaysians will get the death sentence for less. Maybe the death sentence only applies to foreigners.

Utter nonsense.

In the past decade plus, only Thais have been executed.

Death Row is, of course, full of Thais.

You really do have to wonder about some posters. crazy.gif

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Are the ones sitting at the table cops and the perps are in the rear with their faces covered?? Seriously what is the point of being in the photo point out and being unrecognizable. Isn't it the Thai way of thinking that you are in the photo to get recognition for doing something...... so why the cover up?? They could have used a painting of police , painted on the back wall with the same results ... Yeah I know they are undercover and don't want to blow their cover, so why be their at all? Are they that ugly that they have to cover up and put them behind all the rest so as not to ruin some smiles?

They are undercover officers probably involved in a sting op, you appear to be thinking too deep, lighten up.