Stop attacking tourists! Pattaya top brass and the "Care Bears" mean business

Jonathan Fairfield

Almost, young buck...

But to clarify...

People with common sense, can go out anytime they like to..

There are many tourist doing this now..

Is it a tourist fault for getting beating and robbed?? Never!!!

Just people with common sense - don't go beach road looking for ladyboys early in the morning.. Shit happens at that time..

And yes, people with common sense won't be there, in the early morning looking for a lover..

The news is the news.. Reporters report the news, good or bad.

And for Pattaya One News.. It has integrity!

They don't pick and chose to hold back on tourist beatings stories..

Those stories sells or at least keeps them in business..

So, to all you apologists for tourist!

It's never a tourist fault for getting a massive beating by Thai's!!

No matter what stupid and ignorant shit they do..

I am still confused. When I go on holidays to a place where they avidly PROMOTE tourism, VISIT THAILAND blah blah, I would feel like ESPECIALLY PATTAYA which is HEAVILY promoted as a Family Destination, that it is safe to walk the sandy beaches, look at the streets and cafes, enjoy the nightlife NO MATTER what bloody part of the scum hole you are in, and FEEL SAFE.

I do not ever see Thailand promoting itself as a CURFEW tourist destination.

So I would and will say, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FANCY anyone should be able to walk and YES if there are ladyboys, then they should feel safe to walk among the ladyboys too, and if these people are such a problem DONT BLAME the tourists who are being asked and BEGGED to come here.

i think you are lost sir

I wasn't asked or begged to come to Thailand.. I also recommend my family and friends to visit Thailand..

So, if you're a tourist and are afraid of things that can happen to you, on a vacation or holiday, then stay in the comfort of your happy place... What ever country that is..

You and others are living in a FantasyLand, if you think there is a place, that is worry and trouble free.

A Malaysia flight vanished and most everyone blamed both the airline and the country..

Yet, they still have passengers on their flights and tourist visiting their country..

My opinion.. Those that bash Thailand, have "insecurity" issues..

So, instead of dealing with their personal issues, they find every single reason to bash and complain about Thailand...

Or they're just a straight out wuss, and would never come to Thailand.. Or can't afford it?

Then you have the biggest losers of all!!

Those living in Thailand and the Wannabe..

Trying to make Thailand this lawless and dangerous place, only those with a death wish dare to live.. #Liars

There are single and married white women that visit Thailand.. "Alone!" With backpacks..

And mostly broke gay men are whining about "MALE" tourist being attacked by ladyboys on the beach..

Then their are the cheap bastards... That live here, and complain about not paying what poor Thai's do for certain things...

All Pathetic losers!!

"And mostly broke gay men are whining about "MALE" tourist being attacked by ladyboys on the beach.."

And you know this exactly how?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't asked or begged to come to Thailand.. I also recommend my family and friends to visit Thailand..

So, if you're a tourist and are afraid of things that can happen to you, on a vacation or holiday, then stay in the comfort of your happy place... What ever country that is..

You and others are living in a FantasyLand, if you think there is a place, that is worry and trouble free.

A Malaysia flight vanished and most everyone blamed both the airline and the country..

Yet, they still have passengers on their flights and tourist visiting their country..

So, instead of dealing with their personal issues, they find every single reason to bash and complain about Thailand...

Or they're just a straight out wuss, and would never come to Thailand.. Or can't afford it?

Trying to make Thailand this lawless and dangerous place, only those with a death wish dare to live.. #Liars

There are single and married white women that visit Thailand.. "Alone!" With backpacks..

And mostly broke gay men are whining about "MALE" tourist being attacked by ladyboys on the beach..

Then their are the cheap bastards... That live here, and complain about not paying what poor Thai's do for certain things...

All Pathetic losers!!

You know nothing.

Crock of poo.

Maybe true if you never go out and just live in a bubble from you home country,

difference is its sunny here ?

enjoy the sun wai2.gif

Almost, young buck...

But to clarify...

People with common sense, can go out anytime they like to..

There are many tourist doing this now..

Is it a tourist fault for getting beating and robbed?? Never!!!

Just people with common sense - don't go beach road looking for ladyboys early in the morning.. Shit happens at that time..

And yes, people with common sense won't be there, in the early morning looking for a lover..

The news is the news.. Reporters report the news, good or bad.

And for Pattaya One News.. It has integrity!

They don't pick and chose to hold back on tourist beatings stories..

Those stories sells or at least keeps them in business..

So, to all you apologists for tourist!

It's never a tourist fault for getting a massive beating by Thai's!!

No matter what stupid and ignorant shit they do..

I am still confused. When I go on holidays to a place where they avidly PROMOTE tourism, VISIT THAILAND blah blah, I would feel like ESPECIALLY PATTAYA which is HEAVILY promoted as a Family Destination, that it is safe to walk the sandy beaches, look at the streets and cafes, enjoy the nightlife NO MATTER what bloody part of the scum hole you are in, and FEEL SAFE.

I do not ever see Thailand promoting itself as a CURFEW tourist destination.

So I would and will say, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FANCY anyone should be able to walk and YES if there are ladyboys, then they should feel safe to walk among the ladyboys too, and if these people are such a problem DONT BLAME the tourists who are being asked and BEGGED to come here.

i think you are lost sir

All Pathetic losers!!

"And mostly broke gay men are whining about "MALE" tourist being attacked by ladyboys on the beach.."

The first "My Opinion" was for all my ranting..

The particular rant you pointed out, was in response to the guy that knew:

The location of ladyboys..

The days and times ladyboy attacks occurred.

And states no police to be seen at the police station, right across the street from where he claims, ladyboys attack tourist every morning..

Can only assume he enjoys the company of ladyboys, and is screaming for more police to protect him while out on his early morning adventures..

Edited by D3030

And states no police to be seen at the police station, right across the street from where he claims, ladyboys attack tourist every morning..

Can only assume he enjoys the company of ladyboys, and is screaming for more police to protect him while out on his early morning adventures..

So your rant about "mostly broke gay men" is about one individual who is stalking the ladyboys, and noting the time and frequency of their attacks.

Thanks for the clarification!

So your rant about "mostly broke gay men" is about one individual who is stalking the ladyboys.

So your rant about "mostly broke gay men" is about one individual who is stalking the ladyboys, and noting the time and frequency of their attacks.

So your rant about "mostly broke gay men" is about one individual who is stalking the ladyboys.

Further clarification..

The one guy I made reference to... His complaint just stood out from the others...

Still, mostly gay men.. My opinion!!!

There is nothing wrong with gay men going out looking for lady boys, if that's your concern??

I just think blaming Thailand for the wrong ass beating they were looking for, is "not their fault" but they should use better judgement on where and when they go out..

One of the core problems that leads to these nonsense beatings is because Thai people see foreigners as some type of cartoon characters, not 100% people, and definitely not as Thai people.

Even if a foreigner speaks Thai language quite well, the amount of politeness he receives is always lower than that Thai people receive. For a Thai to shout at another Thai, especially who is a customer, is to lose face, and is very uncommon. But if that customer is a foreigner.. :), well, one cannot lose face by shouting or being impudent to a cartoon character, can one?

Lets see, what if these three British would be Thais, what would happen? A drunk Thai accidentally spilled a drink on another drunk Thai. I would imagine they would say sorry to each other, and each go on his way, or maybe even would drink together.

Anyway, as someone who has been attacked on the same famous Songkran 2016, I have made a thread so if anyone wants to drop his 2 cents - welcome: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/919093-assault-in-udon-thani/?p=10772897

One of the core problems that leads to these nonsense beatings is because Thai people see foreigners as some type of cartoon characters, not 100% people, and definitely not as Thai people.

Even if a foreigner speaks Thai language quite well, the amount of politeness he receives is always lower than that Thai people receive. For a Thai to shout at another Thai, especially who is a customer, is to lose face, and is very uncommon. But if that customer is a foreigner.. :), well, one cannot lose face by shouting or being impudent to a cartoon character, can one?

Lets see, what if these three British would be Thais, what would happen? A drunk Thai accidentally spilled a drink on another drunk Thai. I would imagine they would say sorry to each other, and each go on his way, or maybe even would drink together.

Anyway, as someone who has been attacked on the same famous Songkran 2016, I have made a thread so if anyone wants to drop his 2 cents - welcome: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/919093-assault-in-udon-thani/?p=10772897

Still at it, I see..

Thais attack farangs randomly, like any other country with thugs do..

They see weak guy, that they assume, will take an ass beating...

And guess what?

You dropped down to the pussy position, and got pounded again..

Dude, you're whining like a bitch!

Unbelievable!!