passport renawal proof of address

Hi All

Could we start a new thread dedicated to what people have successfully used as proof of address for passport renewal as there are many threads on here regarding this matter some are out of date and some are speculation as to what is ecceptable

thanks all

lease agreement written in english

just received notice that my passport is ready submitted on 18th may so that's a 16 day turn around, very good

Mine too, in on the 18th, ready today. Impressive tracking information too, DHL tracked there, DHL tracked back and then an email and phone call from VFS today.

just received notice that my passport is ready submitted on 18th may so that's a 16 day turn around, very good

Mine too, in on the 18th, ready today. Impressive tracking information too, DHL tracked there, DHL tracked back and then an email and phone call from VFS today.

I didn't receive any DHL tracking on the the return leg

I didn't receive any DHL tracking on the the return leg

Have to say I was surprised but I got an SMS from DHL on Wed 1st, in Thai, with the shipment details.