Last night

luke000

What's the point of this post? You just wanted to tell everybody that you like hanging around with prostitutes and backpackers?

No, its the way that backpackers view Western males who have Thai female freinds

Why are you hanging out with backpackers? Are you that desperate for attention?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral of this story.......Don't hang out with other Farangs in Thailand.

Don't hang out with luke either....Or any expat that needs backpackers for friends and has to brag that a hooker touched his knee.

What's the point of this post? You just wanted to tell everybody that you like hanging around with prostitutes and backpackers?

No, its the way that backpackers view Western males who have Thai female freinds

Why are you hanging out with backpackers? Are you that desperate for attention?

I used to be a backpacker myself and Im about to become one once again

I dont force her to come back to my room and shes under no obligations to do anything . She just grabs my hand and accompanies me back to my room to make sure that I come back and pay my bill

That's all well and good Luke, but no one is judging you here pal, but you are putting yourself in the firing line somewhat, though it does seem as though you are seeking a little reassurance here, or maybe you are feeling a little guilty about your 'relationship' with this lass.

Why don't you just take enough money out with you to cover your bill so she doesn't have to 'accompany' you home every night? Would be a lot easier for the pair of you.

It is a sad fact that many visitors to Thailand know little and understand less they dynamics of the bargirl function/lifestyle in Thailand Luke.

I don't know if you've ever seen a vile Brit TV presenter called Stacey Dooley who has made a few documentaries about 'prostitution in Thailand/The Third World where she tries to come across as some 'heroine' trying to rescue the 'poor exploited girls' all the time.

Many visitors, especially female backpackers/travellers have a similar mindset.

This I know from experience having travelled around Thailand/SEAsia several times in the past with Western girlfriends, only to find that once I was able to show them the 'bigger picture' and prove that no one was making the girls work at 'gunpoint' and indeed some did rather well for themselves out of it all, their attitudes towards the scene changed dramatically.

Maybe next time you are sitting with your friend near some backpackers, to allow them to chat to her (especially the females) could lead to a whole change in their mindset, which in turn, could lead to them helping to explode many of the common myths surrounding the scene.

Every little helps....

Yeah, there's a worthwhile exercise.

Who cares what the girls are doing and how well they are doing for themselves? If people want to sleep with hookers that's their business but to come online and tell everybody about it is a bit pathetic. I don't want to know that some sleazebag has had his hand down a girl's knickers in return for buying bottles of whiskey, that's the kind of thing you should keep to yourself really.

Shes just a friend, and I dont pay for her services , and I havent said anything about what happens when She comes back to my room , I didnt sau that I put my hand down her knickers , thats just your imagination thinking about what probably happens .

I really dont know why you are focusing on that aspect of the story , the main point of this post was Western womans view of falang and Thais relationship, and she, just like you, can only focus on the interment aspects of it .

She does come back to my room to translate my Thai language FB messages and anything else that may or may not happens is really no one elses business

I understand what was going on. These backpackers could clearly see that your Thai 'female' friend is actually a ladyboy with extra 'tackle' on offer, whereas you, in your drunken haze, were mad enough to think that she was a pretty female - and born a female.

So these backpackers were trying to do you a favour... coffee1.gif

If only someone had stepped in and saved you Simon, back on thar eventful evening in 1983. :P

I dont force her to come back to my room and shes under no obligations to do anything . She just grabs my hand and accompanies me back to my room to make sure that I come back and pay my bill

That's all well and good Luke, but no one is judging you here pal, but you are putting yourself in the firing line somewhat, though it does seem as though you are seeking a little reassurance here, or maybe you are feeling a little guilty about your 'relationship' with this lass.

Why don't you just take enough money out with you to cover your bill so she doesn't have to 'accompany' you home every night? Would be a lot easier for the pair of you.

It is a sad fact that many visitors to Thailand know little and understand less they dynamics of the bargirl function/lifestyle in Thailand Luke.

I don't know if you've ever seen a vile Brit TV presenter called Stacey Dooley who has made a few documentaries about 'prostitution in Thailand/The Third World where she tries to come across as some 'heroine' trying to rescue the 'poor exploited girls' all the time.

Many visitors, especially female backpackers/travellers have a similar mindset.

This I know from experience having travelled around Thailand/SEAsia several times in the past with Western girlfriends, only to find that once I was able to show them the 'bigger picture' and prove that no one was making the girls work at 'gunpoint' and indeed some did rather well for themselves out of it all, their attitudes towards the scene changed dramatically.

Maybe next time you are sitting with your friend near some backpackers, to allow them to chat to her (especially the females) could lead to a whole change in their mindset, which in turn, could lead to them helping to explode many of the common myths surrounding the scene.

Every little helps....

Yeah, there's a worthwhile exercise.

Who cares what the girls are doing and how well they are doing for themselves? If people want to sleep with hookers that's their business but to come online and tell everybody about it is a bit pathetic. I don't want to know that some sleazebag has had his hand down a girl's knickers in return for buying bottles of whiskey, that's the kind of thing you should keep to yourself really.

Shes just a friend, and I dont pay for her services , and I havent said anything about what happens when She comes back to my room , I didnt sau that I put my hand down her knickers , thats just your imagination thinking about what probably happens .

I really dont know why you are focusing on that aspect of the story , the main point of this post was Western womans view of falang and Thais relationship, and she, just like you, can only focus on the interment aspects of it .

She does come back to my room to translate my Thai language FB messages and anything else that may or may not happens is really no one elses business

Dude, build a bridge, you think too mutt.

No, it's not. If the female backpackers objected, the objection was to sitting in the same company as a prostitute. I think you'd find that ordinary Thai girls may have had the same attitude.

Take her back to meet your Mum, see how she feels about her? The reaction will probably be the same.

How would the grungy looking backpacker chick possibly have known she was a bar girl upon first meeting her.

And if you read the entire post you would have noticed that the backpacker chick had asked the Thai girl to sit next to her.

She is probably a lesbian that was insulted that the pretty little girl wouldn't sit next to her and that the soi dogs are better looking than her.

The Western Woman was overtly friendly to all the Thais and quite hostile and abusive towards myself .

She regarded me as some evil predator taking advantage of a poor Asian girl l

Its the mindset of the right on lefty do gooder anti white male mentality that is so prevalent in Western society .

She wouldnt have been so hostile if I had been Asian or Female , which IMO is both racist and sexist

She was superficially being friendly to all the Thais and deliberately trying to ostracise me , it was so patronising and embarrassing to watch , she was their best friend for a few hours and shes probably moved on already and Ill probably be back there tonight buying bottles of whisky

No, it's not. If the female backpackers objected, the objection was to sitting in the same company as a prostitute. I think you'd find that ordinary Thai girls may have had the same attitude.

Take her back to meet your Mum, see how she feels about her? The reaction will probably be the same.

How would the grungy looking backpacker chick possibly have known she was a bar girl upon first meeting her.

And if you read the entire post you would have noticed that the backpacker chick had asked the Thai girl to sit next to her.

She is probably a lesbian that was insulted that the pretty little girl wouldn't sit next to her and that the soi dogs are better looking than her.

e

You're making the assumption that the Thai girl was little and pretty, and that the farang girl was ugly.

This kind of thing is basically just racism. But seeing as its only women we're talking about, I doubt anyone here will care.

e

You're making the assumption that the Thai girl was little and pretty, and that the farang girl was ugly.

This kind of thing is basically just racism. But seeing as its only women we're talking about, I doubt anyone here will care.

It's an assumption based on my opinion and wouldn't call it racism but would define it more as stereotyping.

I haven't seen too many fat, ugly bar girls, but I have certainly seen plenty of fat, ugly backpackers.

e

And completely ignoring the felang womans blatant sexism and racism . If I were a Thai Female , She would have wanted to be my best friend as she was with all the other Thais , But no. Im a White Male , lets ostracise him ,

Blatant sexism and racism on her part

Well it looks like Luke was 'one over the eight' again, was bumping into everything/everyone in sight and then tried copping a feel of his 'bargirl /friend'.

Maybe the female backpackers didn't like seeing this lass treated like a cheap piece of meat with some drunken slob feckling her, having or maybe she wanted Luke for herself?

The falling over incident happened a few days before and I have no need to coop a feel of her as she always accompanies back to my room when I need to get the money to pay for the the bottle of whisky ,

The backinging female drove off with her on her moped.................and came back a few minutes later

I reckon you may be simple.

You said you knew she wasn't a ladyboy because the bottles of whiskey you bought weren't for free. Don't need to be Columbo to see where you're going with that comment. It's not my imagination, it's your words. You're right it's none of my business what happens in your room - I wish I'd never read this thread now.

I understand what was going on. These backpackers could clearly see that your Thai 'female' friend is actually a ladyboy with extra 'tackle' on offer, whereas you, in your drunken haze, were mad enough to think that she was a pretty female - and born a female.

Shes not a ladyboy , those bottles of whisky dont come for free

Here's where you boast about what your whisky buying is getting you, in case you've forgotten.

Here's where you boast about what your whisky buying is getting you, in case you've forgotten.

She sometimes comes to my room and she uses my toilet for a pee pee and she doesnt close the toilet door

She sometimes comes to my room and she uses my toilet for a pee pee and she doesnt close the toilet door

So you seem quite proud of shagging a prostitute and not paying.

Whatever floats your boat.

So you seem quite proud of shagging a prostitute and not paying.

Whatever floats your boat.

I havent stated as to whether we ve had sex or not .

This thread is about a Western Womans attitude towards Felang male and a Thai females relationship and not about anything sexual.

She is the same as you, sex is all you can think about

The Western Woman was overtly friendly to all the Thais and quite hostile and abusive towards myself .

She regarded me as some evil predator taking advantage of a poor Asian girl l

Its the mindset of the right on lefty do gooder anti white male mentality that is so prevalent in Western society .

She wouldnt have been so hostile if I had been Asian or Female , which IMO is both racist and sexist

She was superficially being friendly to all the Thais and deliberately trying to ostracise me , it was so patronising and embarrassing to watch , she was their best friend for a few hours and shes probably moved on already and Ill probably be back there tonight buying bottles of whisky

Stop talk, stop type, stop think.

If not for your sake, do it for ours.

Forget the woman, trust me, your better off spending your money on fine autos.