Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery.

PassionDelivery

Love Craft Beers? …….. 8 incredible craft beers from Passion Delivery.

8 incredible craft beers, one special price.

Hurry as stocks are limited.

Delivered nationwide.

Click here for more details, or here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/craft-beer

Refer a friend and both get a FREE craft beer each! Details here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/refer-a-friend-both-get-free-craft-beer

post-244103-0-10547900-1463803787_thumb.

post-244103-0-85038100-1463803787_thumb.

I've tried some of those beers and they are very good. However if I understand the link correctly, I have to order all eight, including at least two that are not to my taste. I don't know if that will appeal to a lot of people.

I've order meat from this company and was reasonably satisfied, but the beer prices after taxes are absurd. It's like paying 2,000 baht for a tuna sandwich.

I think you're confusing proper beer and the awful p*** sold here that is masquerading as beer. 200b a bottle isn't that unreasonable.

I've order meat from this company and was reasonably satisfied, but the beer prices after taxes are absurd. It's like paying 2,000 baht for a tuna sandwich.

I buy mine from wishbeer.

The selection of decent beers is nice to have versus the local swill.

I too like a good beer or ale....but sometimes when the price is way over the top I draw a line.

Taking the piss on pricing will never help the local cause.

I brewed back in NZ. I also shared my brews with friends at no cost to them. If I was to

go commercial I still wouldn't charge what these idiots think their brew is worth.

Perhaps after a few their logic goes out the window?

In town...you can go to a certain establishment and imbibe "Craft beers"

But that is at a cost. Sorry but when I go there and the waitress plonks the glossy craft beer menu in front of me....I'm not impressed. Overpriced nonsense.

Dark beer Lao is better and less cost.

Edited by CMKiwi

I too like a good beer or ale....but sometimes when the price is way over the top I draw a line.

Taking the piss on pricing will never help the local cause.

I brewed back in NZ. I also shared my brews with friends at no cost to them. If I was to

go commercial I still wouldn't charge what these idiots think their brew is worth.

Perhaps after a few their logic goes out the window?

It does seem a bit over the top. Exorbitant import taxes would be part of the reason but that's about double the price of Paulaner and Erdinger and in the US those cost about the same as craft beers (roughly $12 per six pack in a supermarket). Too many middlemen in the supply chain maybe?

The price PassionDelivery shows is the same as in the supermarket.

I am sure that import duties/taxes plus shipping costs are what drive the price per bottle. No one want to price themself out of the market. There is a local IPA for 109 baht. If anyone could sell what is pictured above for that price, they would logically do so.

I am sure that import duties/taxes plus shipping costs are what drive the price per bottle. No one want to price themself out of the market. There is a local IPA for 109 baht. If anyone could sell what is pictured above for that price, they would logically do so.

Yes, the supermarkets charge about the same amount for those beers. But if the reason for the steep price was only import duties & taxes, shouldn't Paulaner, Erdinger, and Weihenstephaner cost 200 baht per 12 ounce bottle also?

Yes, the supermarkets charge about the same amount for those beers. But if the reason for the steep price was only import duties & taxes, shouldn't Paulaner, Erdinger, and Weihenstephaner cost 200 baht per 12 ounce bottle also?

Excellent question for which I have no answer. I have asked myself that same question. I would like to know what are the beer trade agreements between Germany and the U.S. to see if those would explain the price differences.

Just taking IPAs as an example, I prefer them. But I don't think there is a large enough market to justify charging twice what the local brewed IPA costs, even if the local IPA is only available in limited quantities.

I just started seeing a Belgian IPA for 150 baht/bottle. And some of that same brands other beers like the craft beers PassionDelivery showed are cheaper. I do believe costs drive price, just can't prove it.

Excellent question for which I have no answer. I have asked myself that same question. I would like to know what are the beer trade agreements between Germany and the U.S. to see if those would explain the price differences.

Just taking IPAs as an example, I prefer them. But I don't think there is a large enough market to justify charging twice what the local brewed IPA costs, even if the local IPA is only available in limited quantities.

I just started seeing a Belgian IPA for 150 baht/bottle. And some of that same brands other beers like the craft beers PassionDelivery showed are cheaper. I do believe costs drive price, just can't prove it.

Just speculating, but it may just be that the distribution network for American craft beers is inefficient. Those craft beers come from relatively small companies who only in the past decade have distributed their beer to all 50 US states and even more recently gone internstional, whereas those German breweries are large corporations that have long ago figured out how to get their product to every corner of the earth. Edited by suzannegoh

I started reading about the beers, but then a pop-up popped-up and told me you had beers for sale. So I closed the tab.

Hi.

Thanks for your message.

We just added in this pop up feature and it was not set up to only appear a maximum of once per day, so you may have got it more than once. If you did, then we apologise. I myself get annoyed if there are pop ups all the time on any given website so we are just testing this out to see what our customers think.

Please feel free to check out our craft beer deals again here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/craft-beer, there are only 7 sets left now... (if you refer a friend and they buy, you both get a FREE craft beer each!) and also give us feedback about if we can improve things on our website and anything else for that matter.

The pop up has been put in to alert customers to special deals or products that we have on including our craft beer deals. We have also just added Reblochon cheese from Heath Farm too (see link here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products/products/reblochon-200g-hf). There are just 4 packs available though, and now 3 left... without this pop up many customers could miss out on these special deals or limited product quantities.

Your valuable feedback is much appreciated and will help us to keep improving our product range and service.

Ian from the Passion Delivery team.

I've tried some of those beers and they are very good. However if I understand the link correctly, I have to order all eight, including at least two that are not to my taste. I don't know if that will appeal to a lot of people.

Hi

You are correct that to take advantage of this craft beer deal, you have to buy all 8 (well actually buy 6 and get 8 (2 FREE!). At the moment it is fixed. The reason we have to fix it at the moment is we have to buy these specific craft beers in large quantities in order to get a cheaper price which we pass on to you. Our aim is to build up sales volumes so we can negotiate lower and lower prices from suppliers, and then keep passing these savings onto you.

In other words, the more craft beer deals we sell, the cheaper we will be able to offer them in the future to you. So we are certainly encouraging our customers to refer friends to our deals (and if you do, you will both get a FREE craft beer each!) in order to build sales volumes quickly. It means everyone wins.

Regarding the fact 2 of the beers are not to your taste, we soon expect to be able to have an option whereby customers can choose specific beers which we will ship to them on a monthly basis (like a standing order of craft beers which arrive every month without you having to do anything!), a craft beer subscription if you like. I'll keep you and everyone updated on this.

Of course, in the meantime you could consider ordering a craft beer deal, taking the 6 that you like and giving 2 away to grateful friends?! Just a thought!

post-244103-0-75192400-1463892435_thumb.

Would you mind clueing me in regarding the name of this locally produced IPA, along with a hint as to where I might be able to sample some?

TIA

The price in a supermarket in Farangland has zero bearing on the price paid here. The customs agent and the gentlemen at C&E decide the value of the product to be imported. I know the chap who deals with Paulaner has a long relationship with C&E so is given a more favourable base price for their beers.

Would you mind clueing me in regarding the name of this locally produced IPA, along with a hint as to where I might be able to sample some?

TIA

Probably Red Truck IPA from the Chiang Mai Brewing Co. It's brewed in Laos though.

We just added in this pop up feature and it was not set up to only appear a maximum of once per day,

Unfortunately that wouldn't have helped, as my first visit to your site was to this page.

I myself get annoyed if there are pop ups all the time on any given website so we are just testing this out to see what our customers think.

Your customers will tend to think the same as you!

We just added in this pop up feature and it was not set up to only appear a maximum of once per day,

Unfortunately that wouldn't have helped, as my first visit to your site was to this page.

I myself get annoyed if there are pop ups all the time on any given website so we are just testing this out to see what our customers think.

Your customers will tend to think the same as you!

We have set the pop up to only appear once every 3 days now, and every week it will be a new offer or product.

However if I understand the link correctly, I have to order all eight, including at least two that are not to my taste.

Those are the two that you pass to your friends when they come over and you offer them a brewski....... :-)

However if I understand the link correctly, I have to order all eight, including at least two that are not to my taste.

Those are the two that you pass to your friends when they come over and you offer them a brewski....... :-)

Good idea, then everyone is happy!