Where Are Goosethai And Erco When We Need Them?

mbkudu

Where are Goosethai and Erco when we really need them? With all the knob polishers starting posts about Muslims and Iraq in this topic, the next thing you

know we'll be debating GWB's State of the Union Address in the

Farang Food and Fun topic. I can hardly wait!

Where are Goosethai and Erco when we really need them? With all the knob polishers starting posts about Muslims and Iraq in this topic, the next thing you

I am surprised at how sensitive some folks in this forum are, aren't we supposed to be a mixed bunch, mixed opinions/ideas, sort of garden variety group? I don't own this site nor am I an admin and I don't open the threads that might be offensive to me, don't need the bother. I am intereted in what others have to say and just because I don't agree with them no need for me to chastise them.

My God folks is Thaksin running this forum. Slow down and lighten up!

Nice one, mbkudu although I am not so sure what GWB and the Fun Topic would have in common.

Let's extent it, last time he visited Thailand, he was quite excited about the Royal barges, believe he saw the Grand palace and probably had some juice in Spasso's.

He fouled up the APEC-meeting a bit by only talking about war but then what would have Thailand expected from Bush, talking about economics in the Asia-Pacific.

So next time he comes here, hopefully as retired and well pensioned high class tourist, what should we show to him? May be offer a Thailand Elite card, for sure he can pay Baht million, one card for him, one for the wife.

Take the wife to the crocodile farm, him to Cowboy? :o

Nice one, mbkudu although I am not so sure what GWB and the Fun Topic would have in common.

Let's extent it, last time he visited Thailand, he was quite excited about the Royal barges, believe he saw the Grand palace and probably had some juice in Spasso's.

He fouled up the APEC-meeting a bit by only talking about war but then what would have Thailand expected from Bush, talking about economics in the Asia-Pacific.

So next time he comes here, hopefully as retired and well pensioned high class tourist, what should we show to him? May be offer a Thailand Elite card, for sure he can pay Baht million, one card for him, one for the wife.

Take the wife to the crocodile farm, him to Cowboy? :o

And a Texas cowboy could have a good ride ( or more ) in the scintillating street of night delights known as soi Cowboy :D

Apologies if you didnt like my thread about Iraq... but you didnt have to read it, you could have just ignored it :o Of course, if the admins feel the thread isnt appropriate i'm sure they will excersise their rights/powers and delete/lock it.

As for the muslim thread, i couldnt say as i havent read it (im not interesting in any muslim bashing)

but yeah bring back goosethai or erco, gives the bored trolls something to do other than complain they dont like a few threads in the forum...

Look here, I am just voicing my opinion about all this school-ground, sophomoric crap that goes on in here. Who gives a big rat’s arse if some member accidently posts something in the “wrong place”, who gives a <deleted> if a particular topic “Does not belong in here”, Who gives a dam if “this post has nothing to do with Thailand”, “Thai visa’, and lastly,” running to the GD teacher when a post is not to your liking or someone marks on the wall with a crayon, let the admins monitor the programs as they see fit, seems to me they are doing a good job here.

Hales bells, if we were all perfect and exactly like minded what would be the point in having a forum such as this?

And that is what I think.

:o

Look here, I am just voicing my opinion about all this school-ground, sophomoric crap that goes on in here. Who gives a big rat’s arse if some member accidently posts something in the “wrong place”, who gives a <deleted> if a particular topic “Does not belong in here”, Who gives a dam if “this post has nothing to do with Thailand”, “Thai visa’, and lastly,” running to the GD teacher when a post is not to your liking or someone marks on the wall with a crayon, let the admins monitor the programs as they see fit, seems to me they are doing a good job here.

Hales bells, if we were all perfect and exactly like minded what would be the point in having a forum such as this?

Well piss off then! :D

Well piss off then! :D

You too huh. Glad you agree.

Nothing personal , the wife wouldn't put out last night :D

What about the Tutsi's way

tutsiwarrior Posted: Wed 2004-04-21, 17:52:26

I masturbate to images of sex with large black lady tennis players and in combination with their sisters...

tutsi

Or Axel's way
Axel Posted: Thu 2004-04-22, 01:40:49 

Tutsi, selfservice? I prefer to smuggle it into town.

Take your pick,... :o:D

Hi

Goat Roper, glad you noticed that some postings on certain subjects are for narrow minded people that are in denial or ashamed.

Yes I too thought this was a discussion board for evryone, but it is obviously censored as "Goosethai" has been banned for postings about Sadd's marry Prostitutes, why?

If the Admins look at some of the language that CHONABOT, DAVETHAILAND AND GEORGIE PORGIE used in the last 8 days, you must ask why havent these sad losers been banned also????

Hi

Goat Roper, glad you noticed that some postings on certain subjects are for narrow minded people that are in denial or ashamed.

Yes I too thought this was a discussion board for evryone, but it is obviously censored as "Goosethai" has been banned for postings about Sadd's marry Prostitutes, why?

If the Admins look at some of the language that CHONABOT, DAVETHAILAND AND GEORGIE PORGIE used in the last 8 days, you must ask why havent these sad losers been banned also????

What language? You mean piss off you little piece of sh1t! Kind of language?

Erco you sure your missis isn't playing around? My experience is that most women do sooner or later. Hooker or not! At least with a hooker you know she's been around and seen and done it all. I found out 15 years later drunk with my Filipino wife that she had screewed all my mates. We had a good laugh. We were only young. Oh and in case you think I'm shithouse in bed I had 3 Filipinas in bed with me on sunday afternoon and yes it was free. Just good mates as it were. Call my cynical if you like!

Hi

Georgie-Porgie is completely innocent. :D There were no admins on-line, and if you look at all my old posts you will see nothing but an innocent little man looking at you.

Like me! :o

Chonabot

Offer her the usual fewhundred baht and I am sure she will come across, you may have married her but its in her blood, once a hooker always a hooker.

Same for you Boon mee

Ah yes I knew I could bring the snake out of the pit.

Look here Goat Roper, I'm sure you're a great guy. All I'm saying is that this topic is for Thailand issues. I read it and Farang Food and Fun to get away from international politics. If you want to say I am just trying to escape reality then I would say, yes I am. Politics gets very tiring. There are lots of other topic areas to discuss it. I would be more than willing to wrangle with you at www.bearpit.net, but not here. Take it easy man.

Talking of knob polishers I've run out of targets on the shooting range, where are Goosethai and Erco when you need them most.

Look here Goat Roper, I'm sure you're a great guy. All I'm saying is that this topic is for Thailand issues. I read it and Farang Food and Fun to get away from international politics. If you want to say I am just trying to escape reality then I would say, yes I am. Politics gets very tiring. There are lots of other topic areas to discuss it. I would be more than willing to wrangle with you at www.bearpit.net, but not here. Take it easy man.

Yea you're correct, no need to get hostile over things we have no control over, I just want to live out what ife I have left without conflict. No offense intended, just an unsolicited opinion.

Yea you're correct, no need to get hostile over things we have no control over, I just want to live out what ife I have left without conflict. No offense intended, just an unsolicited opinion.

Don't know about that "Great Guy" deal but thanks anyway. :D