Waffle Toaster

The 75 shop in Maenam is also worth a try.

We'll wear him out with all this looking! biggrin.pngfacepalm.gif

He should just go down to Soi 7, Maenam, evening market, I think the Pancake man does waffles! wink.png

Yes mate , but i want the machine, not the bloody waffles grrrrrr! bloody Canadians !

The 75 shop in Maenam is also worth a try.

We'll wear him out with all this looking! biggrin.pngfacepalm.gif

He should just go down to Soi 7, Maenam, evening market, I think the Pancake man does waffles! wink.png

Yes mate , but i want the machine, not the bloody waffles grrrrrr! bloody Canadians !

You are waffling on .... again! ... darn Ozzies! tongue.png

Let us know where you find! wink.png

So you are buying a waffle maker as decoration ?

Of course, what else !

To go with the counter top oven then....biggrin.png

And here I thought you were going to invite us to a wafferling party.... facepalm.giftongue.png

Perhaps try Powerbuy in Central, they tend to have things you don't see elsewhere...

Powerbuy tend to look like closing down. 2nd floor household closed and remains moved to ground floor, many things on bargain sale – I bought their last on-show TV front-speaker-bar for half price; two month later the TV (showing error message) used for demonstration still stand on the empty display table without speaker bar.

Otherwise BigC is normally good for electric stuff, and HomePro often has some household stuff not often seen...

"75" was mentioned. Last time I was looking for stuff there – think it's 5-6 month ago now – it seemed like the place was beginning to fall apart, and everything looked like a mess, like a store going out of business; quite disappointing and sad.

Archived