Finnish Man Attacks Dog

webfact

Whatever she told the police at the police station is probably just fiction. I've been in that situation myself - having to defend myself against endless lies and nonsense. Unless she has some concrete proof he will not be charged.

Her dog got injured and she saw it as a perfect opportunity to make trouble for a foreigner she hates, because he's been yelling at or teasing her dog.

Easy to see why you have had so many problems with endless lies and nonsense!

I don't like yappy poodles much, but that is no excuse for throwing cans at them. You could easily kill someone with a full can from the 8th floor.

Typical ahole drunk finnk expat behaviour.

Surely only one side of the story here.

I was attacked by a soi dog on one occasion and would have kicked its head in had the owner not been there to eventually call him off.

whistling.gifgigglem.gifbah.gif

My hero!

Whatever she told the police at the police station is probably just fiction. I've been in that situation myself - having to defend myself against endless lies and nonsense. Unless she has some concrete proof he will not be charged.

Her dog got injured and she saw it as a perfect opportunity to make trouble for a foreigner she hates, because he's been yelling at or teasing her dog.

Easy to see why you have had so many problems with endless lies and nonsense!

There's no need for ignorant, baiting comments. One day you may find out for yourself, but in the meantime just keep your head buried deep in the sand...

The point is, just because someone goes to the police station to make allegations doesn't mean doesn't mean charges will be laid. The police do look for concrete evidence and know full well that people lie. They will not lay charges based on "say so".

I predict the Finn has big troubles coming his way, but not from the police.

Edited by tropo

Think there is a lot more to this story than we get to hear....

How she can distinguish that he is Finnish? she most likely know him.....

Empty soda cans would not make anybody hurt.... maybe they where full?

Finnish people are known for their Laplander temper when drunk, but they usually throw knives rolleyes.gif

so this sound like friendly fire.........

Laplanders are docile little creatures in colorful costumes, and only a minority of fins are Laplanders.

If the little blighter is yapping its bloody head off, I can understand how he feels, we have one next door and its yapping away from 6am till 9pm everyday, what annoys me the most is the owner can not control it, it does not listen to him and does what it wants!! If you can't control the bloody thing you should not have one! some people have no respect for their neighbors, and can not understand why you get mad. It might be your little bundle of joy that you love but to me its annoying little @$%ker that need a kick up its arse! on in his case a can of soda!

You can do better than that, dog-hater. If a man can kill his wife because of a crying baby, you can easily kill the bitch that owns the dog

Dog in Farangland. Upon reaching sexual maturity or before the caring, loving farang dog owner chops your nuts off. You are now a ladyboydog. You spend most of your life alone, locked up in a backyard waiting for your owner to arrive home at night and feed you some canned <deleted>.

Even if you manage to escape, you probably won't find any other dogs to socialize with as they will all be locked up and some human in a van with a rope will catch you and lock you in a cage. If your owner doesn't come and get you in two weeks you are put on death row and murdered.

You might be lucky to go out once a day with your owner with a chain around your neck and told where to walk.

Dog in Thailand. Hold on to those precious nuts, you are a man dog. Bitches everywhere. Free to cruise around and hump as many as you can. Also sniff around and score some tasty Thai food that is in abundance because Thai people always order too much and there is plenty of leftovers. Different everyday. Tasty.

Cruise on up to the temple where you find your mates and a few bitches and probably somebody leaving piles of food for you when you are worn out humping the bitches. No chains.

If I come back as a dog I hope i am a Thai dog. (But not in Sakon Nakorn)

If the little blighter is yapping its bloody head off, I can understand how he feels, we have one next door and its yapping away from 6am till 9pm everyday, what annoys me the most is the owner can not control it, it does not listen to him and does what it wants!! If you can't control the bloody thing you should not have one! some people have no respect for their neighbors, and can not understand why you get mad. It might be your little bundle of joy that you love but to me its annoying little @$%ker that need a kick up its arse! on in his case a can of soda!

You can do better than that, dog-hater. If a man can kill his wife because of a crying baby, you can easily kill the bitch that owns the dog

???? dog hater???where does it say that?annoyed, yes, I dont blame the dog, I blame the owner for not training the dog and taking responsibility. Kill the bitch!!!!!! &lt;deleted&gt;, are you off your meds????

I had the same issue as you have and had come up with a plan so that the neighbors would understand the annoyance.

After they had come home from work I would turn on my 1000 watt stereo system which I have set up with my TV and notebook. I found a video on YouTube with 12 hours of large dogs barking and would turn the volume up to 100, open up the windows and then go out for dinner with my girlfriend for a few hours.

One week later their dog was gone.

I had the same issue as you have and had come up with a plan so that the neighbors would understand the annoyance.

After they had come home from work I would turn on my 1000 watt stereo system which I have set up with my TV and notebook. I found a video on YouTube with 12 hours of large dogs barking and would turn the volume up to 100, open up the windows and then go out for dinner with my girlfriend for a few hours.

lol!!!!

Give the man a medal, woman is clearly lying as a few cans would not cause wounds like that. In any case the dog should not have been out on it's own.

"In any case the dog should not have been out on it's own."

The dog or the Finn?

My ex-wife(yes, l visit her now and then!)had trouble with a neighbour's 2 barking dogs.

The neighbours were at work all day & the dogs didn't bark when they were home, so they didn't believe her that their dogs were a nuisance & just laughed off her complaints.

l heard the mongrel things & they were driving me mad & l only stayed there one day.

Anyway, my resourceful ex, recorded a tiger's roar from her computer, set up some speakers facing the dog's yard & gave it full bore.

The effect was startling & instantaneous, the 2 problem dogs shut up immediately, took off & cowered under their owner's house.

The dogs had a short memory & started barking again, so my ex, upped the volume & gave them another blast.

That was a year ago & she says that they've never been a problem again although they need weekly tune-ups.

For anyone who is interested, the site is:- www.wildfilmsindia.com & the title is "The Most Blood-curdling & Frightening ROAR you have ever heard"

The neighbours were at work all day & the dogs didn't bark when they were home, so they didn't believe her that their dogs were a nuisance & just laughed off her complaints.

That's typical for many dog owners. They are even more stupid, arrogant and ignorant then their dogs.

Edited by alocacoc

My ex-wife(yes, l visit her now and then!)had trouble with a neighbour's 2 barking dogs.

l heard the mongrel things & they were driving me mad & l only stayed there one day.

Anyway, my resourceful ex, recorded a tiger's roar from her computer, set up some speakers facing the dog's yard & gave it full bore.

The effect was startling & instantaneous, the 2 problem dogs shut up immediately, took off & cowered under their owner's house.

The dogs had a short memory & started barking again, so my ex, upped the volume & gave them another blast.

That was a year ago & she says that they've never been a problem again although they need weekly tune-ups.

For anyone who is interested, the site is:- www.wildfilmsindia.com & the title is "The Most Blood-curdling & Frightening ROAR you have ever heard"

"The Most Blood-curdling & Frightening ROAR you have ever heard"

You aint heard her indoors!

This is not entirely on-topic, but I saw on TV last week, that a few Scandinavian countries do know "maternity-leave" for owners of new pets.

The Netherlands are thinking about this possibility.

It'll give the new owners and the pets the possibility to get to know each other and the pet will get all the attention it (yes: IT) needs.

Is this the World upside down or what??

Yes agree

Most Thai People should not own Pets, Cars, Motor bikes or have Money savings,

They no not how to care for, or use correctly any of these. wai2.gif

Most don't have any savings. It is a live for today culture

Can't believe this has made the news!!!!

What a dump this is, if there are no tourist assaults by ladyboys to report, let's drag poor old what's his name in to fill the pages...

What's even more surprising is that this thread has now increased to 3 pages of comments about it.

Thai dog-owners; farang dog-owners! Qn. - What makes a dog-owner a dog-owner? Ans. - A dog.

Ban all dogs (except working dogs). They cause accidents; spread disease; attack passers-by; pollute; disturb others; consume protein/oxygen. They are mere parasitic muck-makers. You have to be mentally defective to own a non-working dog. After paying for dog food/vet bills how much money is left to donate to starving children's charities? Such owners sicken me.

This is nearly leaving me speechless .

Ban all farang of your kind to come to Thailand . They are only making trouble , causing a serious threat to Thai society , How many of them carry diseases that they spread allover Thailand ?

Arrogant and ignorant , no will to adapt to the Thai way of living and thinking , Such farang sicken me ...

Mr Chubby, you are not too speechless to reply. Unfortunately what you do say is inadequate.

Your assertion that farangs spread diseases is laughable; neither you nor I have figures for this, but I'm willing to bet that more farangs go home with diseases they have caught here than those who arrive sick.

Likewise your comic generalisation that I pose a serious threat to Thai society which is riddled with corruption; drug addled and has no justice system but the second highest figures for road deaths. I am 73 and lead a very quiet life.

I have adapted to Thai society, speaking passable Thai; with a Thai wife and an extended family - supporting my two step-daughters through teacher training college. Occasionally I teach for free in local schools. I would say I contribute to Thai society rather more than the average Thai dog-owner whose contribution appears to be merely the spreading of dog excrement about their fair land.

It is the free-range dogs and their owners that sicken me and anyone else who gets bitten or falls foul of the many diseases carried by their neglected dogs.

Give the man a medal, woman is clearly lying as a few cans would not cause wounds like that. In any case the dog should not have been out on it's own.

They might cause the injuries if the cans were still full..................rolleyes.gif

I guess its one of these stupid dogs which barking 24h a day.

Lesson learned Daisy? I hope. gigglem.gif

I am not a dog lover but even if your assumptions are correct his actions are not how to deal with this type problem.

He was lucky she went to the police instead of getting a few local taxi bike friends to sort it out,

... upsetting Thai's like that is not a wise thing to do when you live in a 8th floor condo.

Edited by Basil B

Ban all farang of your kind to come to Thailand . They are only making trouble , causing a serious threat to Thai society , How many of them carry diseases that they spread allover Thailand ?

Arrogant and ignorant , no will to adapt to the Thai way of living and thinking , Such farang sicken me ...

Sorry mate would never want to think like the Thais.

Most lack all Integrity. fall stop. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Thai dog-owners; farang dog-owners! Qn. - What makes a dog-owner a dog-owner? Ans. - A dog.

Ban all dogs (except working dogs). They cause accidents; spread disease; attack passers-by; pollute; disturb others; consume protein/oxygen. They are mere parasitic muck-makers. You have to be mentally defective to own a non-working dog. After paying for dog food/vet bills how much money is left to donate to starving children's charities? Such owners sicken me.

I amazes me that some people put dogs on the same level as humans.

Evolution has put humans pretty high on the ladder of species that are actually in charge, although I agree that some humans behave otherwise.

Nevertheless, a dog is a dog and is "invented" to serve mankind and not the other way around.

People own dogs for numerous reasons, as watch-dog, as companion, as work-dog, as status-symbol, as a child-replacement or any other reason and therefore they should be trained to fulfill their duty without annoying or bothering other people apart from uninvited guests.

Of course it's the dogs that annoy me big time, but actually it's the owners that should be taken care of and whether that's a farang or a Thai they need to take responsibility once owning a dog or any other pet.

Opposite my home there are 2 homes with each 2 dogs and they "ring their alarm-bells" at any single movement, every passing vehicle, pedestrian, food cart. The dogs are always within the perimeter of the fenced home, go never out for a walk and are just a huge nuisance.

As for the Finnish guy.........I fully understand him, but he better should have thrown the cans to the owner of the dog.