Land lease prices in Jomtien Pattaya

Hello all,

can anyone share knowledge or give an idea about land lease prices for building land in Jomtien or Pattaya?

Any helpful comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

You can Google "land lease prices in Jomtien/Pattaya...there are several real estate offices with web sites...in the area...

"Buyer Be Ware"...they are in business to make money...they will take all of yours they can while smiling and being your new best buddy...

Thanks a lot for your posts and thanks ggt for your advice.

I found a rough figuere - 1 THB per sqm and month - already as basis to do some pre project calculation.

Again, thanks and best regards, T

Thanks a lot for your posts and thanks ggt for your advice.

I found a rough figuere - 1 THB per sqm and month - already as basis to do some pre project calculation.

Again, thanks and best regards, T

That sounds extremely cheap in my ears – i.e. half a rai, 800 sqm. for about 10,000 baht a year – but perhaps I'm living in an area with much higher land values...

Hi khunPer,

thanks for your contribution.

In which area are you living - if you'd like to share - and how much are the average prices in your area? And what would think would be a reasonable figure for our area?

Thanks and regards,

T

Hi khunPer,

thanks for your contribution.

In which area are you living - if you'd like to share - and how much are the average prices in your area? And what would think would be a reasonable figure for our area?

Thanks and regards,

T

Koh samui – I would reckon at least 10 times more than 1 baht in your area, but it's all depending of location.

Land here, by government main road, about half rai would be between 15,000 and 20,000 baht a month – just take the low end, 15,000/800 = 18.75 baht per sqm. a month.

Saw today another experienced Thai-expat posting in another tread, that in Phuket "typically 16,000 baht a month for half a rai of land."

Source here.

Phuket and Koh Samui are probably more expensive than Jomtien/Pattaya, but not 20 times more – more likely around double-up – where did you hear about 1 baht a month per square meter..?

smile.png

Thanks a lot for your valuable information. I understand. From what you told a price of around 10 THB / sqm should be drawn into consideration.

As to your question: about 1 THB /sqm i learned after searching in ddproperty for "land", "for rent", "Jomtien".

Saw one offer, and deducted the above mentioned price from it.

Regards to Koh Samui, T.

Thanks a lot for your valuable information. I understand. From what you told a price of around 10 THB / sqm should be drawn into consideration.

As to your question: about 1 THB /sqm i learned after searching in ddproperty for "land", "for rent", "Jomtien".

Saw one offer, and deducted the above mentioned price from it.

Regards to Koh Samui, T.

You're welcome.

It's all depending of location – here in the village where I live, some (Thais) asks for about 300 baht per square meter per month; however, not rented out yet, but probably worth 60,000 baht or more per square meter in sales price – think of what prime land at Beach Road or Walking Street would lease out for..?thumbsup.gif