Ethernet cable

Try J.I.B across from Makro bought one 15 meters off shelf there.

That's too short... he wanted 25 to 30 mts! they don't stretch well! laugh.pngtongue.png

The other shop that may hab is across from Tesco Chawang (Safety mind or next to it! ) wink.png

Supot is closer to sticky anyway!

In case someone else is looking, I recently also noticed long LAN cables at Big C a few days ago, at a small stall near to where they usually display new cars. There is a clothing (also shoes and hand bags) shop just 1m away from it ( I think they have a pink logo, but I cant recall the name)

Just to elaborate...

sicky asked:

Does anbody know where to get a long length ethernet cable? I need about 25 to 30 M.

He could have been looking for wire to hard wire sockets back to his router, this cable has solid core conductors where as it seems he was actually after patch leads that have plugs on each end, the wire used looks the same but the conductors are multi strand enabling the cable to move a lot more without breaking.

One should not have any problem finding someone to make you up a lead, the tool and RJ45 plugs are very commonly used by anybody working with computers, if not you should be able to get in line connectors enabling you to connect 2 or more cables together in series.

Just to elaborate...

sicky asked:

Does anbody know where to get a long length ethernet cable? I need about 25 to 30 M.

He could have been looking for wire to hard wire sockets back to his router, this cable has solid core conductors where as it seems he was actually after patch leads that have plugs on each end, the wire used looks the same but the conductors are multi strand enabling the cable to move a lot more without breaking.

One should not have any problem finding someone to make you up a lead, the tool and RJ45 plugs are very commonly used by anybody working with computers, if not you should be able to get in line connectors enabling you to connect 2 or more cables together in series.

A lot easier just to go to a shop and get it done, cost is the cable and connectors ! Most shops such as Supot do !

OP has had it set up and working already!wink.png