Ministry of Labor to organize job fairs in 11 provinces on June 16

rooster59

Ministry of Labor to organize job fairs in 11 provinces on June 16

supawadee wangsri

BANGKOK, 3 June 2016 (NNT) - The Ministry of Labor is pushing forward a campaign to create jobs and incomes in the Pracharat style.

Following the first job fair organized under the ministry's campaign in Supanburi province, Labor Ministry Permanent Secretary Puntharik Samiti said similar events will take place simultaneously on June 16 in 11 provinces across the country.

The venues are located in the provinces, namely Samut Prakarn, Chonburi, Ratchaburi, Nakorn Ratchasima, Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchathani, Nakorn Sawan, Pitsanulok, Lampang, Surat Thani and Songkhla.

The events will provide training courses for various students, consisting of skill assessments, career counseling, networking, vocational training and talks on professional preparations for those planning to switch careers or make progress within their current fields.

Over 11,000 people are expected to attend the events in those provinces.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-06-04 footer_n.gif

There ya go. Thainess at it's finest. Want to create more jobs? no need to do what they do in the west, they've got it all wrong.

Hold a traveling roadshow, that's the ticket. Imagine all those wunnerfull kickbacks.

Bound to work, We're so much smarter than the stoopid farang.

W

I fail to see the point of this campaign, given the fact that unemployment is only 1.04% (according to government data).

In other news the Easter Bunny; the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus were amongst the 57,342,689 tourists to arrive in the Kingdom this week.

Edited by BigBadGeordie

NORMALLY, these things are very good to inspire people for new career pathways. HOWEVER, from my 4.5 years in business here all I see is stupid and I MEAN stupid uni degrees in NOTHING, education so lacking and business and career prospects disappearing at a rate faster than a a rat down a drainpipe.

I see people who study 4 years at Uni getting jobs at 7 / 11 because their DEGREE is toilet paper or because in many cases "they are not beautiful enough". Now when does beauty come into a good sense of work and knowledge I wonder. But in Thailand it is IMPERATIVE. Thus all the pretty girls selling cars and things . I am gay so not my market hahah.

But this is the thinking here and my experience here.

So how does a roadshow actually help people with the possibility fo gaining experience and a degree poathway?

No hope at all

so which bkk/patts go-go bars are setting up trade booths at the fairs?

That's the only industry in Thailand that doesn't need to advertise. The only thing you need to open a bar is to know how to open a front door and how to repeat 'here's your weekly bung, officer'.

W

NORMALLY, these things are very good to inspire people for new career pathways. HOWEVER, from my 4.5 years in business here all I see is stupid and I MEAN stupid uni degrees in NOTHING, education so lacking and business and career prospects disappearing at a rate faster than a a rat down a drainpipe.

I see people who study 4 years at Uni getting jobs at 7 / 11 because their DEGREE is toilet paper or because in many cases "they are not beautiful enough". Now when does beauty come into a good sense of work and knowledge I wonder. But in Thailand it is IMPERATIVE. Thus all the pretty girls selling cars and things . I am gay so not my market hahah.

But this is the thinking here and my experience here.

So how does a roadshow actually help people with the possibility fo gaining experience and a degree poathway?

No hope at all

But they tell me the kickbacks are great.

W