Len Teasdale

Koh Tao Man

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody could help me to locate a freind, he is called Len Teasdale and lives in a condo somewhere around the Jontiem Beach area of Pattaya.

Len is around 60 years of age and is quite a over weight man, he used to live in Liverpool and had retired to Pattaya in November 2004, after holidaying in the area for over the past 20 years, i has lots of Expat friends in Pattaya

We used to keep in contact via email and telephone but i have been unable to contact him for over a year now

If anybody has any infomation o his wherabots i'd be very grateful.

Thank you in advance

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody could help me to locate a freind, he is called Len Teasdale and lives in a condo somewhere around the Jontiem Beach area of Pattaya.

Len is around 60 years of age and is quite a over weight man, he used to live in Liverpool and had retired to Pattaya in November 2004, after holidaying in the area for over the past 20 years, i has lots of Expat friends in Pattaya

We used to keep in contact via email and telephone but i have been unable to contact him for over a year now

Thank you in advance

hello koh tao man

i am very sorry to inform you, that lennie died last year in the bangkok/pattaya hospital from a heart attack

he his sadly missed by all that knew him

Hi Guys,

Thank you in advance

hello koh tao man

i am very sorry to inform you, that lennie died last year in the bangkok/pattaya hospital from a heart attack

Very sad news to his friends but it also shows that this forum is a good idea regarding information about friends and wherabouts.

Viking

Hi Guys,

Thank you in advance

hello koh tao man

Very sad news to his friends but it also shows that this forum is a good idea regarding information about friends and wherabouts.

Viking