Wart Of The Ring

Thought it was piles but a U.K. doctor said it was a small anal wart and offered to refer me to hospital to have it quarterised, burned off - whatever.

He also asked if I partook in anal sex, which I can understand, but it's not something I have ever tried or intend to.

I ofen itch a little after passing a stool and pat some of that Thai cooling talc after wiping my backside, but I'd been doing that long before the wart appeared. Apologies for having to be so graphic but this forum is an excellent place to get advice on such matters so I may as well tell all..

There was a time last year when I was drunk and took home a horrible slut from Gullivers and didn't rubber up, so in a fit of paranoi I was tested and have since been tested and been ok on the blood side.

Horrible as she was (She was evil looking and didn't seem at all concerned I hadn't used protection the following morning) , and drunk as I was, she was female, and she may have nothing to do with this wart and the two tiny new ones which I now have on my nipsy - which begs the question, what was the cause of them, and if I do decide to get them burned off before I return, how long will it be before I can wipe my arse again?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long will it be before I can wipe my arse again?

I know I know I shouldn't laugh, but you really made me crack up with the last line,

I think a week of Tiger balm applied to the affected areas 3 times a day may not cure you, but it will stop you thinking abouty them so mut.

Bash :o

Thought it was piles but a U.K. doctor said it was a small anal wart and offered to refer me to hospital to have it quarterised, burned off - whatever.

He also asked if I partook in anal sex, which I can understand, but it's not something I have ever tried or intend to.

I ofen itch a little after passing a stool and pat some of that Thai cooling talc after wiping my backside, but I'd been doing that long before the wart appeared. Apologies for having to be so graphic but this forum is an excellent place to get advice on such matters so I may as well tell all..

There was a time last year when I was drunk and took home a horrible slut from Gullivers and didn't rubber up, so in a fit of paranoi I was tested and have since been tested and been ok on the blood side.

Horrible as she was (She was evil looking and didn't seem at all concerned I hadn't used protection the following morning) , and drunk as I was, she was female, and she may have nothing to do with this wart and the two tiny new ones which I now have on my nipsy - which begs the question, what was the cause of them, and if I do decide to get them burned off before I return, how long will it be before I can wipe my arse again?

Sounds like you must be such a stallion in the sack that the poor young lady has gushed out her insides during orgasm and if she was on top, its rolled down to the lowest point, which is your arse along your natural crevice lines. Easiest way to catch anal warts for a non anal guy - quite rare but possible.

Would not suggest the liquid nitrogen aerosole for treatment though in this particular place :o

Hope this helps

Sounds like you must be such a stallion in the sack that the poor young lady has gushed out her insides during orgasm and if she was on top, its rolled down to the lowest point, which is your arse along your natural crevice lines. Easiest way to catch anal warts for a non anal guy - quite rare but possible.

Would not suggest the liquid nitrogen aerosole for treatment though in this particular place :o

Hope this helps

I was no stallion that night, not the state I was in...

I have an appointment at the hospital to have it seen to anyway, but how I got it was cause for concern.

It was a genuine post and you can be forgiven for laughing, if I took it too seriously I'd only worry myself more.

I'm an idiot for being that drunk with a complete stranger that I couldn't be arsed to fumble around for a party hat - I've only caused myself a whole load of unnescessary worry, treatment, and probably pain.

As a Tuk-Tuk driver aquaintence told me at the beginning of the year, I'm just lucky that's all I have... As reasonable as my spoken Thai is, I am not yet fluent enough to say "Well thanks a <deleted> bunch for warning me at the time!"

I'm an idiot for being that drunk with a complete stranger that I couldn't be arsed to fumble around for a party hat - I've only caused myself a whole load of unnescessary worry, treatment, and probably pain.

Yeah. The shot is nothing but the cleaning of the gun,... :o

Sounds like you must be such a stallion in the sack that the poor young lady has gushed out her insides during orgasm and if she was on top, its rolled down to the lowest point, which is your arse along your natural crevice lines.      Easiest way to catch anal warts for a non anal guy - quite rare but possible.

Hope this helps

I have an appointment at the hospital to have it seen to anyway, but how I got it was cause for concern.

It was a genuine post and you can be forgiven for laughing, if I took it too seriously I'd only worry myself more.

As a Tuk-Tuk driver aquaintence told me at the beginning of the year, I'm just lucky that's all I have... As reasonable as my spoken Thai is, I am not yet fluent enough to say "Well thanks a <deleted> bunch for warning me at the time!"

Wearing a condom makes no difference - its her liquid not yours. Odds are it might have been with another girl otherwise you wouild have warts on your dick as well.....

Sounds like you must be such a stallion in the sack that the poor young lady has gushed out her insides during orgasm and if she was on top, its rolled down to the lowest point, which is your arse along your natural crevice lines.      Easiest way to catch anal warts for a non anal guy - quite rare but possible.

Hope this helps

Wearing a condom makes no difference - its her liquid not yours. Odds are it might have been with another girl otherwise you wouild have warts on your dick as well.....

I betcher that the warts are starting to spread already. It is a viral thing. He needs to see a competent pox doctor fast.

Erco reckons shagging your sister and mother at the same time will cure you,he swears by it.    :D

erco's threesome :D

Erco does his brother as well... so that'd be a 4 some I guess. Mom and Erco's siblings are on the game ( or as Erco might put it P R O S T I T U T E S :o )

they sound like warts,thats all. it is not the pox or some terrible fatal disease.

they can be passed on though by sexual contact.

they are caused by the human papilloma virus.

women with a exposure to this virus are more at risk from cervical cancer.

it should be a simple matter of some local anaesthetic and the warts can be lasered or frozen off.

nothing to worry about.

bum-rungrad hospital, not far from ass-ok should be able to cure him. :o

Shouldnt that be Bum- ring- grad??

we need to be told!!

Gent, tell us about Cape town, I was too pissed to remember, but don't forget 1st rule of fight club....

Bumring Basher

bum-rungrad hospital, not far from ass-ok should be able to cure him. :o

Shouldnt that be Bum- ring- grad??

we need to be told!!

Gent, tell us about Cape town, I was too pissed to remember, but don't forget 1st rule of fight club....

Bumring Basher

Cape Town? I don't recall mentioning Sith Ifrika, but as it happens I did go to Sun City and Cape town in december because my mum has bought a property there.

However I didn't shag anyone or sit on any toads.

Nice country by the way... The white Sith Ifrikan's are not very friendly but quite obsequious and have their noses held a little high. The blacks are happy, always smiling, very hospitable and know how to have a laugh. Hope that didn't sound racist, it's just how I found it to be.

I'm white by the way and so is my wart.