Low Global Ping ISP recommendation

wowjudo

Hi guys

Do you guys had any good experience in terms of low global ping with the current ISP companies ?

I use True currently and i can't complain about global ping but i ALWAYS get disconnects and horrible internet speeds (got 30/3 package and live in the city)

they won't bother helping me out and said its all normal. Gonna cancel soon and looking for a new solution

I was kinda interested in 3BB with their 100/10 promotion but heard bad stuff about their global ping. Maybe they are better now ?

Always found true fast but horrible for things where connection matters, eg. Voip, ssh etc.

3bb been great at home and work for years.

But if you truly want low ping, it costs. 20k for 2MB leased line will be better ping, better latency and overall better performance than a 2k 100MB shared connection.

Ping is a measure of time over distance - a few route or re routes can add some but by and large unless you can find a way to make the world smaller you will have pings about the same no matter who you use - that said a sat connection does have high ping because it goes up and then back to earth plus any wire. I think what you want is the least choke at the international connection. Thailand is going single gateway so soon that won't matter any more ether. Your speed problem outside Thailand is something that can go up or down and never promised by any ISP. I did find when using true 3g it didn't work well for me where I am and dtac was great - differant places have differant results. I have a 18/1.8 connection adsl and that is all I need because 90% of the time internationally I only get 3.8 - to - 5mbps

Always found true fast but horrible for things where connection matters, eg. Voip, ssh etc.

3bb been great at home and work for years.

But if you truly want low ping, it costs. 20k for 2MB leased line will be better ping, better latency and overall better performance than a 2k 100MB shared connection.

Not True.

Leased line is 1:1 guaranteed speed line with over 99% uptime guarantee.

If you get leased line from TOT, there is no way it will offer much better ping than TOT fiber due to same international gateway routing. You will get 5-10 ms better pings overall and thats all. Unless, they have set special routes for business lines which I don't think they are capable of.

3BB is best because their network is managed by professionals. They monitor and improve pings and strategically place their peers and IP transits.

True is worst for voip stuff. Although TOT had higher pings in the past (400 ms+ east europe like 2 years ago), I always had better voip with TOT than True.