Shoes In Large Sizes

jm49er1

when i moved here last year i did not bring any dress shoes - i now find that i need a pair of size 15's for an event in January - anybody know of any shops here in Pattaya or in Bangkok that sell large sizes? Thanks

Hmmm, go to the Pattaya fire department, they might have some equipment to fight bush fires :o

Seriously, I can't help, I already struggle to get size 10 or 11.....in Pattaya.

Cheers

when i moved here last year i did not bring any dress shoes - i now find that i need a pair of size 15's for an event in January - anybody know of any shops here in Pattaya or in Bangkok that sell large sizes? Thanks

Hmmm, go to the Pattaya fire department, they might have some equipment to fight bush fires :o

Seriously, I can't help, I already struggle to get size 10 or 11.....in Pattaya.

Cheers

I found 11 in mikes shopping mall also the sports shop as you near the upstairs esculators in carrafour have big sizes ,, but 15? get them made there will be someone in town that can copy a pair of yours

Wow, you must be popular with the ladies, I am only size 13 and always get a :o "B100DY HE11" :D when I drop my kit...

May be mail order from a company that will ship with a decent courier...

BB