Longterm Parking Questions

opalhort

Just two questions:

Last month they did not charge any fee at the long-term parking lot.

Do they charge now, and if so, how much would it cost to park the car for one full week?

Do the shuttle buses to/from the terminal/parking lot run during the night (23:00 - 04:00hrs)?

opalhort

I stayed at the end of last month - they told me as of Nov 1 I would have to pay.

At first I put my car in an open park and caught the shuttle bus; I then realised that there was a multi-storey right by the terminal building so I went back and moved the vehicle there - right by the entrance from arrivals....

The under cover multi-storey near the terminal told me they would be 250 per day and the ones in the field with the shuttle-bus told me 150 per day but I'm not sure this was the correct info....although it was all signed up I wasn't really concentrating.

I stayed at the end of last month - they told me as of Nov 1 I would have to pay.

At first I put my car in an open park and caught the shuttle bus; I then realised that there was a multi-storey right by the terminal building so I went back and moved the vehicle there - right by the entrance from arrivals....

The under cover multi-storey near the terminal told me they would be 250 per day and the ones in the field with the shuttle-bus told me 150 per day but I'm not sure this was the correct info....although it was all signed up I wasn't really concentrating.

PARKING cost should be from 31st OCT - Airport Illegal Parking anywhere Tow away trucks 500 baht fine +

SHORT PERIOD RATE

(Parking at the Terminal Car Park 2 best for Domestic & 3 best for International )

1st hr = 30baht and then +30 baht for each hr till the 6th,180baht

For the 7th-24th = whole day paid 210 baht

Open Car Park for taller vehicles on Ground Floor follow signs for Novotel Hotel.

Tip: If busy at Car Park go to entrance opposite

Hotel and park from ground floor up walk across

road to Terminal or Car Park lift to top floor for connecting bridge.

OPEN LONG TERM RATE

(Park at long term parking near Transport Centre)

1st hr = 20baht and then +20 baht for each hr till the 6th,120baht

For the 7th-24th = whole day paid 140 baht

For open parking around Building A and B

1st hr =25 baht

2nd hr =50 baht

3rd hr =80 baht

4th hr =110 baht

5th hr =145 baht

6th hr =180 baht

For the 7th-24th = whole day paid 250 baht

I think the Shuttle bus does run 24 hrs. but between 2 - 5 am when airport is not in full action there might be a wait.

Edited by Boxer

At the moment 12th nov no car parking charges are being made at all.Just used the long term parking for a 3 day trip to Malaysia,the shuttle buses are just old passenger buses with no luggage facilities and 2 huge steps to lug your bags up and on the return to the car park we even had to change buses!!!

The shuttle bus signs are virtually non existant but it operates from ground floor far left hand when you exit the terminal.At the moment stick it in the short stay and stroll into the terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is the long term car park still free?

Or is it 140 baht per day?

Thanks.

Charges any day now is the story, waiting for the equipment to arrive.

Thanks for reply, but do we really need to take the shuttle bus to go to the long term car park? Is it near the bus station? Ok, sorry for this message, I got your reply on other post.

Edited by frenchFARANGbkk

Hi,

Is the long term car park still free?

Or is it 140 baht per day?

Thanks.

Charges any day now is the story, waiting for the equipment to arrive.

Thanks for reply, but do we really need to take the shuttle bus to go to the long term car park? Is it near the bus station? Ok, sorry for this message, I got your reply on other post.

all parking incl. long-term was free as of 20.11.06

yes a shuttle bus is needed, but you can use one to the transport center and a second one to the long-term parking lot (there are not many buses going directly from the terminal to the long-term parking lot).

opalhort