Thai on Thai Crime Spree Over as Pattaya Police Make Arrests

webfact

Thai on Thai Crime Spree Over as Pattaya Police Make Arrests
Story by Albert Jack

ppp.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya police have announced the arrest of two young Thai men on suspicion of the shooting and robbery of three cousins in Pattanakarn Road on July 4, 2016.

Mr. Krisana (aka Tom) Semdilok, aged nineteen and Mr. Bancha (aka Ta) Saisukhon, who is twenty-years old, were arrested under the warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court on July 7, 2016. (222-223/2559)

Pol Maj Gen Amphol said that after the shooting his officers studied local CCTV footage until they managed to identify the suspects. They were recognized as part of a gang who hang around the Valentines Resort.

A team of officers were dispatched to locate them and they were found with three other men in that location drinking Kratom.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226859/thai-thai-crime-spree-pattaya-police-make-arrests/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-08

During my days in Pattaya, I made a few Thai acquaintances (male and female). Most of them make their living from the Tourists-Industry.

They complain bitterly. The "new tourist segment" is just not spending money like the "old tourists" used to do. (The old tourists were folks from Europe / US.).

As a result, many Pattaya-Thais are in "dire straits" and it does not come as a surprise to them that Thai on Thai Crime is on the rise.

If I ask, if the Thai on Thai Crime spree will eventually be extended to the Tourist's and Expats in a major way, they usually smile and say "I don't know..........." !

Cheers.