Irish couple 'forced to live in Thailand' in adoption case lose home

webfact

...well just because she is Thai....the skank can ruin as many lives as she pleases...and face no consequences....

...that about sums up the situation when a foreigner marries a Thai woman....

...children.....???

...the least of her concern...unless there is something to profit from....

What a load of crap you have written.

quote "well just because she is Thai....the skank can ruin as many lives as she pleases...and face no consequences....

...that about sums up the situation when a foreigner marries a Thai woman...."

Would you like to meet my wife and our son or perhaps the 40 or 50 of my friends who have married Thai ladies and have children?

What a wonderful Thai bashing racist remark that is.

Have you met many Thai women, their husbands and children? If you have and they are all the same as you describe them, then you must live in a different Thailand to me and it is certainly not one I would want to live in.

Typical Thai woman has baby from falang in hopes of living the easy life spouse dies dump child then grandparents trying to do right thing have to deal with Thai courts getting screwed by banks money grabbing in home country. I hope they can work something out back home. Mainly because I think Thai courts will take many years to approve the adoption that is if they will approve it.

"Typical Thai woman"

You mean majority of Thai women are like this?

Please clarify your statement.

Strange brew indeed!

bah.gif

It is easy to explain Thai bashing and racism. Sadly there is no known cure for stupidity.

They didn't get their mail posted to them for years, In the age of computers, internet banking , emails , skype, fax,a photo sent by mobile, and of course that old Scottish invention, The Electric Telephone" They were clueless about the mortgage letters, or non mortgage payments because they were here for years trying to do good things .

I would be embarrassed to have to use that as a defence, but it worked. The Judge directed the bank to sit down with them and see if they can renegotiate or have time to sell the property. So well done.

I have a friend scan my mail, and email the scans to me. They probably trusted their daughter to do the same.

Almost no UK financial institution will email you direct.

This includes, my banks, my pension company, the state pension people. They all insist on posting to my UK address.

Hargreaves Lansdown are the only ones prepared to work with me by email, and even they demand signed paper from time to time.

They don't have to email you, you can log onto your account nowadays and check your balance. my bank send me an email telling me my new statement is ready. I then log and and have a look.

it's all much more convenient, fast and easy nowadays, it does not matter where you are in the World. Today there is no excuse for claiming ignorance, especially over 7 years, thats just ridiculous.

...well just because she is Thai....the skank can ruin as many lives as she pleases...and face no consequences....

...children.....???

quote "well just because she is Thai....the skank can ruin as many lives as she pleases...and face no consequences....

Would you like to meet my wife and our son or perhaps the 40 or 50 of my friends who have married Thai ladies and have children?

Have you met many Thai women, their husbands and children? If you have and they are all the same as you describe them, then you must live in a different Thailand to me and it is certainly not one I would want to live in.

I would not waste your time here. It is clearly a post to invite emotional response (flame I believe is the term). There are many bitter men in Thailand who for one reason or another have had their fingers well and truly burnt by Thai women. So, any opportunity they have to spit venom they will and your sensible, rational thinking will never stop them or persuade them to re think.

Take the moral high ground and leave him to stew in his own juices.

I'm confused the baby is 1 year old and yet they said they spent several years here and lost their home in Ireland, why were both here to do paperwork? Why wasn't the person who was making the income at home working and the other here doing the Thai process?

They don't have to email you, you can log onto your account nowadays and check your balance. my bank send me an email telling me my new statement is ready. I then log and and have a look.

You can check your mortgage account statements online, which company is this with?

You can check your mortgage account statements online, which company is this with?

Its Eire i presume .not the North of Ireland ,so probably Allied Irish Bank or Bank of Ireland .Both have online Banking now for at least 10 years that i know of .

Edited by anto

Hmmmm...Are other peoples trials and tribulations in life now important headline news.

Once my penis was caught in my zipper while at the same time one girl I knew had a nasty yeast infection while the neighbor next door was always noisy and then, the land lord informed us the apartment building would be razed and a new condo building would be built in its place and we all had to leave before 6 months

That was a terrible year ....while no one reported those important events...lol

Cheers

Hmmmm...Are other peoples trials and tribulations in life now important headline news.

Once my penis was caught in my zipper while at the same time one girl I knew had a nasty yeast infection while the neighbor next door was always noisy and then, the land lord informed us the apartment building would be razed and a new condo building would be built in its place and we all had to leave before 6 months

Cheers

I have a recurring foot skin infection ,which makes it painful to walk ,along with gum pain after a molar tooth extraction as well as a current back pain ,and so i know how you felt .I just suffer it in silence ,without going to TV .;-) .All 3 symptoms are in recession ,thank God/Buddha .

Cheers

I have a recurring foot skin infection ,which makes it painful to walk ,along with gum pain after a molar tooth extraction as well as a current back pain ,and so i know how you felt .I just suffer it in silence ,without going to TV .;-) .All 3 symptoms are in recession ,thank God/Buddha .

Do you still a sleep on a Murphy bed?

Cheers

Do you still a sleep on a Murphy bed?

Ha ,ha no and thats how i got my current bad back .My bed with mattress was 60 cm high from the ground and i fell out during the night while sleeping ,3 weeks ago .Its only now a quarter as painful as in the first 2 weeks . Now i have ditched the bed frame ,and the mattress is directly on the floor .When i had the Murphy bed it was king size so you could do a lot of rolling about with out fear of falling out .

Edited by anto

Cheers

Yes...and why is it these important newsworthy events not posted on T.V.com.

Why??

Cheers

...children.....???

I would not waste your time here. It is clearly a post to invite emotional response (flame I believe is the term). There are many bitter men in Thailand who for one reason or another have had their fingers well and truly burnt by Thai women. So, any opportunity they have to spit venom they will and your sensible, rational thinking will never stop them or persuade them to re think.

Take the moral high ground and leave him to stew in his own juices.

That is true, but people like that do p1ss me off at times.

I'm confused the baby is 1 year old and yet they said they spent several years here and lost their home in Ireland, why were both here to do paperwork? Why wasn't the person who was making the income at home working and the other here doing the Thai process?

You are confused.

The father died in 2009 when the child was only 1 year old so that would make the boy 7 or 8, possibly 9 years old.

I agree with you about the other part though.