Thai Boy In Uk - Any Helps?

littlebamboo

HI Member,

I'm Thai and i just arrived here and i wonder if anyone in this group live in london. i'm looking for friends to hang out with also i have some questions to ask or something if you like tu suggest what to do, things to see would be appreciated.

Pie

This forum is mainly for gay falang living in Thailand, but I'm sure someone may have connections in London who may help you. You must specify if you're looking for falang or Thai friends and the age bracket; also you may give more information re your interests and likings.

You can buy the Gay Time magazine or call the London Gay Switchboard. If you log in "Gay.com" you may find lots of people in the chat (AYOR).

I wish you the best !

Someone on this gay forum, who lives in England, may PM you soon. That's a Private message. Good luck.

Just a warning to the OP...beware of dirty old men who prey on innocent newbies! :o

kudos is/was a popular bar for asians and guys who like asians but it's a while since ive been. Used to be very busy on Fri/sat.

I'm sure it wont be long before you meet some people but a lot depends on what you are looking for and what you are doing there.

good luck

• 3 weeks later...