SURVEY: What best describes your experiences with Thai Immigration?

SURVEY: What best describes your experiences with Thai Immigration?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why are all the vote questions I or someone I know??? Should surley be I only. Even A is both if your doing the vote everyone on here has read of stories very biased poll in my eyes

So I vote non of the above.

I have used two immigration offices Pattaya and KK, I have never had a problem and found both to be exellent.

I would say for a very good reason. Some seem to assume that what one reads about and gets reported here on TV is the sum total of all that happens. Obviously that's not true; most likely not even close. It's an English-only forum for one thing. Beyond that only some unknown percentage of English-speaking travelers to the country even know about or use TV. The "or someone I know" increases the "sample-size", yes, at the cost of some hearsay and bandwagon-jumping. So while I agree it's sort of a tradeoff, net, I think it's a good one for the forum. Edited by hawker9000

Why are all the vote questions I or someone I know??? Should surley be I only. Even A is both if your doing the vote everyone on here has read of stories very biased poll in my eyes

So I vote non of the above.

I have used two immigration offices Pattaya and KK, I have never had a problem and found both to be exellent.

I would say for a very good reason. Some seem to assume that what one reads about and gets reported here on TV is the sum total of all that happens. Obviously that's not true; most likely not even close. It's an English-only forum for one thing. Beyond that only some unknown percentage of English-speaking travelers to the country even know about or use TV. The "or someone I know" increases the "sample-size", yes, at the cost of some hearsay and bandwagon-jumping. So while I agree it's sort of a tradeoff, net, I think it's a good one for the forum.

All I said was the questions are not pinpoint enough for a survey they are all I and or know. So everyone on here knows someone who has had a problem. However I am suprised as at the moment people seem to be using there own posative experiences rather than bandwagon jumping.

It obviously seems like which office you go to.

I and many of my friends are now experiencing a lot of problems at our local office.It seems the female officer is on a mission to make it as difficult as she can,making up new rules and regs as she goes along.

And of course you can not question her about anything because if you do you are just told to go.

It obviously seems like which office you go to.

I and many of my friends are now experiencing a lot of problems at our local office.It seems the female officer is on a mission to make it as difficult as she can,making up new rules and regs as she goes along.

And of course you can not question her about anything because if you do you are just told to go.

What kind of new rules and regulations is she making up?

Edit: Which Immi office?

Edited by 55Jay