Tai Chi Chuan in Doi Saket

ecline

Hi

I live in Doi Saket and am looking for people interested in practicing Chen style Tai Chi. I have been learning for many years, but starting to get bored practicing by myself. It would be a lot of fun to meet up with some enthusiastic folks to practice together, regardless of style. I can also teach Chen style if anyone is interested. I teach the Chen style 83 movement long form (Yi Lu), the Er Lu, "canon fist", form as well as basic push hands drills and Chan Ssu Gong (silk reeling exercises). Not looking to teach for money. Teaching helps keep my own motivation to practice high.

If anyone is interested in seeing what Chen style Tai Chi looks like, here is a link to my teacher's youtube channel. If it looks like something you might want to do, get in touch. Evenings and weekends are best for me as I work full time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shxtaiji

Cheers

PS: I posted this earlier as Tai Chi in Doi Saket. Wrote a single word and then somehow hit Post. If any moderators see this, please delete my previous post!

Hi

I live in Doi Saket and am looking for people interested in practicing Chen style Tai Chi. I have been learning for many years, but starting to get bored practicing by myself. It would be a lot of fun to meet up with some enthusiastic folks to practice together, regardless of style. I can also teach Chen style if anyone is interested. I teach the Chen style 83 movement long form (Yi Lu), the Er Lu, "canon fist", form as well as basic push hands drills and Chan Ssu Gong (silk reeling exercises). Not looking to teach for money. Teaching helps keep my own motivation to practice high.

If anyone is interested in seeing what Chen style Tai Chi looks like, here is a link to my teacher's youtube channel. If it looks like something you might want to do, get in touch. Evenings and weekends are best for me as I work full time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shxtaiji

Cheers

PS: I posted this earlier as Tai Chi in Doi Saket. Wrote a single word and then somehow hit Post. If any moderators see this, please delete my previous post!

I will be interested when I get back next month. I'm a total beginner.

Sent from my mobile, please forgive the autocorrect.

• 4 weeks later...