Birds in Big C Chaingrai Restaurant Area

Thomaspaul

In previous visits to this store I have often seen birds in the bulk area at the back but yesterday whilst sitting down at a table waiting food my wife was getting I was horrified to see 4 small birds wandering around under the table some 10t away looking for food staff in the area seem not concerned at all

Hiegene seems of no importance to them which probably explains why I had a upset stomach after eating the food

Not a good advert for the store and shall think twice before eating there again

I often see sparrow like birds in Big C.

I suspect that they fly into the loading dock doors and enter the building that way.

I guess it just adds a little extra kee nok to the surroundings.

...Big C Extra (Old C4) had them nesting up in the atrium.

Vultures are rather scary things to see...they feast mainly on the dead animals, Anyone who has been to Bombay knows how Zarocasrians dispose of their dead bodies. If I saw one at KSK I thinkI would be a bit worried about the food and whether the bird knew more than I did.

Edited by harrry

I worked in merchandising at supermarkets for a while, I noticed that all entrances to the receiving area, loading dock etc had plastic strips hanging from the door frame, where people, pallet trucks etc could pass through but small objects like birds could not.

As some members have suggested, bird watching in Thai shopping centers is one of the reasons for going shopping. cool.png

I worked in merchandising at supermarkets for a while, I noticed that all entrances to the receiving area, loading dock etc had plastic strips hanging from the door frame, where people, pallet trucks etc could pass through but small objects like birds could not.

As some members have suggested, bird watching in Thai shopping centers is one of the reasons for going shopping. cool.png

I find that Central has more rare birds than Big C.

brings to mind a holiday in holly head wales and as we wandered around some fortified buildings a big seagull

swooped down towards my ex-wife and started pecking at the see through plastic bag she was carrying until

it had some food it had spotted, I was of no help as I was howling at the thought of getting mugged by a seagull.