Miss Universe Thailand 2016

webfact

Miss Universe Thailand 2016
Story by Albert Jack

mus.jpg

BANGKOK: -- In what is obviously a story of the highest relevance, and not just an opportunity to publish photographs of Thailand’s most beautiful women parading around in bikinis, we congratulate Chalita ‘Namtan’ Suansane who was crowned Miss Universe Thailand 2016 on Saturday night at Siam Paragon, Bangkok.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/228273/miss-universe-thailand-2016/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-25

Why do all the women not look Thai.They look somewhat oriental but not Thai. Noses do not seem right,cheeks seem odd etc.

I think these arenot representative of true Thai beauty Real Thai women are far more beautiful than these women. It also seems the all want to have the same look. Must share plastic surgeon and make up workers.

Edited by lovelomsak

Why do all the women not look Thai.They look somewhat oriental but not Thai. Noses do not seem right,cheeks seem odd etc.

I think these arenot representative of true Thai beauty Real Thai women are far more beautiful than these women. It also seems the all want to have the same look. Must share plastic surgeon and make up workers.

Good observations! I have one more to add to yours. They all seem quite tall! IMHO women don't have to be tall to be beautiful. I think the fashion industry has corrupted our notion of "beautiful".

Good observations! I have one more to add to yours. They all seem quite tall! IMHO women don't have to be tall to be beautiful. I think the fashion industry has corrupted our notion of "beautiful".

Well you know what they say about girls that are taller than you in Thailand...

They are pretties....But ordinary rubber stamp pretty....Looks like mixed heritage + sharing the same plastic surgeons & whitening creams .....Somebody has spent a lot of money trying to make one of their beauty pageant girls' dreams come true ......

Not what I see as Thai/Siam beautiful ....Which is abundant on any given day.....

Edited by pgrahmm

OP, first, there is no such event as the "Miss_Universe_(vis-a-vis)Thailand" beauty pageant. Those are two, totally different pageant events.

Kindly do the appropriate "due_diligence" research of the facts, before posting any further information, in that regard. Thank you, wai.gif

Where are the dark skin lovelies from Buriram or Surin whistling.gif

Indeed, when was the last time you recall seeing a non-white, even light-brown-skinned Thai beauty on any one of the 200+ Thai Television Channels, or even working as a flight service attendant on either Bangkok, Nok or Thai (National) Airlines, eh? whistling.gif

Tragically, most "indigenous" brown-skinned Thais are totally oblivious (perhaps by conscious choice), to those blatantly obvious facts of Thai cultural realities. Sigh!coffee1.gif

Both Malaysia and Singapore have some deeply-rooted, ethnic and skin-color social issues, but nothing to the extent within the Land of Smiles wai2.gif

Edited by NativeSon360