Germany blast: Ansbach bar explosion 'leaves one dead'

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need to distinguish between crazy Moslem people and ideologically inspired Muslim terrorists.

. Nonsense. They are ALL crazy. Who else would believe that you go to heaven for killing innocent people?

So called "Moderate" Muslims say that "there will always be extremists", but they feed on the same rulebook, the Quran as the extremists

OK, Ulysses, I meant homicidally crazy. By the way, I'm not saying culturally incompatible Moslem values (Cologne gropings), homicidally crazy Moslems (machete wielding Syrian), and idealogically inspired crazy homicidal Moslems (Allahu Akbar), aren't all problems, I'm just saying it's a mistake to conflate them, in my view anyway.

The truth is plain to see, Islam is replacing the traditional tolerance of Europe with the murderous violence and 7th Century barbarism.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal font.

The truth is plain to see, Islam is replacing the traditional tolerance of Europe with the murderous violence and 7th Century barbarism.

The truth will come out soon for Mrs Merkel....when the germans start fighting back.

I think we need to distinguish between crazy Moslem people and ideologically inspired Muslim terrorists.

. Nonsense. They are ALL crazy. Who else would believe that you go to heaven for killing innocent people?

Recruitment/Thank you letter from ISIS:

Hi,

Have mental issues?

Criminal background?

Violent tendencies?

Feel like you don't fit in?

Feeling vengeful?

Feeling suicidal?

GREAT!

Don't waste your demise by going out solo, or by going out as just another nutter/loser run amok, instead make a name for yourself and US! As an added bonus, fear-mongering rednecks in the west will blame, castigate and alienate 'ALL' muslims, thus trigger even MORE nutters for us and ultimately help our relatively tiny group to create a clash of civilisations.

Without your help we cannot expand or win. So thanks in advance to nutter/losers who run amok for us and a special thanks to fearful western rednecks for helping and accelerating our cause!

xxoo, ISIS

The above is written as satire only of course but is relevant. In this case like most others, we have yet another nutter who had mental issues, had run-ins with the law for theft and assault and had his asylum case refused. It could be rightfully argued that he should have been promptly deported at first infraction (or not let in in the first place) but to tar 'all' muslims only helps ISIS terrorist cause. So please develop a wee bit of mettle and rationality (!!) or at the least, stop helping ISIS...(!!)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/

Edited by sujoop

OK, Ulysses, I meant homicidally crazy. By the way, I'm not saying culturally incompatible Moslem values (Cologne gropings), homicidally crazy Moslems (machete wielding Syrian), and idealogically inspired crazy homicidal Moslems (Allahu Akbar), aren't all problems, I'm just saying it's a mistake to conflate them, in my view anyway.

All branches of the same tree all bare bitter fruit.

Recruitment/Thank you letter from ISIS:

Nice attempt at deflection, but no one said anything about all Muslims, besides YOU.

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann said.

This is the reason these bombing will continue. People like the interior minister with his head in the sand but still managing to spout nonsense.

You would not strap a bomb to yourself and try to enter a crowded venue if you had no intention of killing others.

These politicians must be so surrounded by "yes men" that they no longer understand when they sound stupid.

A spokesman for the prosecutor's office in Ansbach said the attacker's motive wasn't clear.

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing others," Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann said.

Music festival full of people, bomb in his bag ... What he planned to do?

Complete mystery ...

Soon there will be news that he has psychological problems and it has nothing to do with Islam.

German psychologists have been missing the train recently ... Obviously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish fast recovery to injured people.

Edited by Matej

Obviously Germany got it right by denying this guy asylum. Where they got it wrong was not deporting him immediately.

Governments are unable to deport declined asylum seekers back to Syria as currently there are not government to government agreements in-place to do so.

Obviously Germany got it right by denying this guy asylum. Where they got it wrong was not deporting him immediately.

Though members have repeatedly been informed otherwise, the same nonsense is repeatedly posted. Governments are unable to deport declined asylum seekers back to Syria as currently there are not government to government agreements in-place to do so.

Though members have repeatedly been informed otherwise, the same nonsense is repeatedly posted. Governments are unable to deport declined asylum seekers back to Syria as currently there are not government to government agreements in-place to do so.

The EU has an agreement with Turkey to take back failed asylum seekers in exchange for one from a refugee camp, so yes he could have been deported as soon as no was decided.

The truth will come out soon for Mrs Merkel....when the germans start fighting back.

Germans fight back? Maybe in the next millennium:

post-66290-0-56647400-1469426143_thumb.j

That is because it would have been against his EU Human rights as determined for Germany by the European courts in Brussels. Everyone who voted Brexit is a hero. Forget the economic side, there is going to be another global crash anyway. Sort out our own laws again and get rid of the European 'centralised government' cancer.

Edited by Andaman Al

Muslims in Europe are being exposed to the warped Saudi theology of Wahhabi/Deobandi. Which is nothing more than medieval clerical opinion and that message gets fed to worshipers every Friday in mosques across the continent.

Once again this is my 3rd RIP in the last four days. As I said just yesterday on another post, more to come this week.

Thanks Buddha that he had no ticket to the Musical festival otherwise he could have killed a lot of other concert goers.

It's music festival-time in Europe, especially in the Netherlands where tens of thousands gather at huge electronic dance music festivals each summer.

Where better to cause terror than at such a happening where tens of thousands immoral, sexually provoking, alcoholic, drug-abusing infidels gather to dance to tribal sounds played by some guy on a stage who they seem to worship more than the almighty allah.

It's a fiasco waiting to happen.

Are nine inch nails touring?

P.S I'll get my coat.

According to Suddeutsche Zeitung, the explosion happened in front of the wine bar - not far from the entrance of a music festival.

More than 2,000 people were evacuated from that event, which has now been cancelled.

http://news.sky.com/story/one-dead-after-blast-outside-german-wine-bar-10511772

Hopefully premature detonation that possibly saved 100's of lives.

Those that refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

I too think it was a lucky escape. How many more crazies are on the loose?

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Even the dullest of dullards could believe that a sudden rash of mass killings have popped up by 'crazies' immediately after Merkel and her idiot 'open borders' policy admitting MUSLIMS. Dear GOD! Where/when, next?

Edited by dageurreotype

I hope she steps down immediately.

Better leaving others the necessary decisions, who love their country and their homeland.

To turn away further damage from the people and country, it must be initiated immediately countermeasures.

Declaration of emergency laws.

Immediate closure of all EU external borders.

Eu-wide activation of the armys for outer securing the borders.

Immediate intake stop of migrants.

Exceptionless repatriation of all refugee boats.

Immediate expulsion of all preachers of hate, salafists, jihadists, violent radical Islamists, including their families, friends and supporters.

Immediate expulsion of all economic refugees.

Immediate expulsion of all illegal immigrants.

Immediate expulsion of all criminal immigrants.

General stop for issuing citizenships with immediate extension of the qualifying period for citizenship (min 8-10 years).

Redoubling of international efforts to pacification of the war zones.

Repatriation of war refugees to their home areas.

Too many of the moslem terror attacks to keep track of. One right after another. They're not even waiting 24 hours before they set off new ones. If it's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium

...almost as many as the mass- shootings in the USA! Almost! coffee1.gif

I am going to demonstrate something that I have been talking about for years, about how the European elites are encouraging Wahhabi and terrorism inside the European continent.

the terrorist Saudi clerk Mohammad al-Arefe is able visit many European countries including France and Germany preach terrorism, in spite of dozens of complaints from European intellectuals, this guy is blacklisted and banned entries in (UK, Switzerland, Algeria, Syria, Egypt and Iran) yet he can still visit most European cities?? he was caught red handed in Tunisia trying to sponsor Al-Qaeda and ISIS ?

the photo below is him in a visit in France how come this guy is banned in many countries yet he s still able to obtain visas to Europe ?? someone might wonder indeed.

post-75536-0-86492800-1469431634_thumb.j

Edited by marcofunny