Woman stabbed in the mouth by needle that mysteriously came with grilled pork

webfact

Woman stabbed in the mouth by needle that mysteriously came with grilled pork
By Coconuts Bangkok

nice.jpg
Nemo Wannarot

BANGKOK: -- A woman said she was stabbed in the mouth by a needle that somehow ended up in the grilled pork she was eating.

Wannarote Khamdeem, 25, from Suphanburi, said she initially thought the sharp object was a bone, but when she spitted it out, she was shocked to find out it was a three centimeter-long needle.

She told Morning News that she believes the needle was stuck in the pig when it received a vaccine. Wannarote posted a photo of the needle on Facebook to warn people.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/27/woman-stabbed-mouth-needle-mysteriously-came-grilled-pork

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-27

Wannarote expressed concern that this could be dangerous for children or those who use their smartphones while eating because they might not be careful.

Please no, if you use your phone while eating, feel free to deserve that one. Just how many times have we been told not to play with our food....sure as hell didn't mean we could play anything while eating either. If your phone addiction can't even be controlled while eating (or driving, or walking or taking a poop or whatever), get wrecked.

That said, did she perhaps use the phone herself and come up with that nonesense or perhaps, did she actually "pay attention to eating" and it still got her? That wasn't exactly well thought out, was it? :/

Looks like a fairly random accident that may happen every so often, even though it shouldn't. Hope she was smart enough to get checked up with a doctor, seeing how concerned she is for smartphone users.

Renegade kleptomaniac monkeys and schoolgirls, junkie pigs, pussies that look the same.....I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Why read things about Thailand?

If you live in Thailand, don't get too stressed out and jump from a tall building.

Just board a plane and go elsewhere.

Renegade kleptomaniac monkeys and schoolgirls, junkie pigs, pussies that look the same.....I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Why read things about Thailand?

If you live in Thailand, don't get too stressed out and jump from a tall building.

Just board a plane and go elsewhere.

Advice from an old hand?

• 4 weeks later...