Cancelling CTH

kikka

Over the last few weeks it has become apparent that CTH is no longer going to be broadcasting Barclays Premier League Football matches - which True will now be showing . In addition , CTH seem to be having financial problems and are shutting down their Ku Band satellite service with effect from 1st August 2016.They have not made any contact with me to advise me of any of these things or to suggest how the monthly payments might be due to change as a result of this impaired service. As a result I have decided that enough is enough and have had True installed . 

After about a month of trying to contact CTH on their 'unhelpful' 1619 Helpline ( no one ever answers, they simply divert you on to a music playing sidetrack ) I tried sending emails - which were returned saying that their 'box' was full - to advise them that I wished to end my monthly contract with them. 

I have also tried writing to an address given as their Head Office in Bangkok ( but the phone to the same establishment didn't get any response after 10 minutes ).

So, notwithstanding these delays, I have paid my latest CTH bill , up to 31st July 2016 - and owe nothing . I have now installed True . Their engineers took down the turquoise CTH dish for me and I have the 2 CTH set top boxes back in their packaging ready for collection . I believe I should get a refund on each box once it is returned - however people tell me that actually getting a refund  from this company is unlikely at best . 

My problem now - assuming my letter to 'head office' fails is - how to cancel the existing service with CTH when they remain 'uncontactable'.  Anyone have any ideas or working contact numbers ?

Oh I'm expecting that - and I now hear on another site that CTH is closing its doors for ever on 1st September ( those that aren't already closed ).

This being the case I don't need to do anything more. It was money I paid 3 years ago and , to be honest , i'd forgotten about it .

My problem wasn't any loss of money , it was how to contact them to cancel - if they're going out of business anyhow in 4 weeks time - no worries.