Polls show divided America with Democrats viewed more favorably after convention

webfact

4 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

She will have to be watched carefully for abuse of power, and closely held to account

It has not happened so far. In fact she has been let off the hook repeatedly. Why is she going to change her spots if she becomes the most powerful person in the world?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

It has not happened so far. In fact she has been let off the hook repeatedly. Why is she going to change her spots if she becomes the most powerful person in the world?

Despite her spots HR Clinton will be much more positive for USA domestically and globally than would be Trump's pocks. You don't need an armband to know in which direction the Trump march goes. 

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

She won't change her spots, but she knows she will be under the microscope, and that will result in her self-monitoring to some extent. She needs constant watching and she will get it. Guaranteed. George W. and Obama have not helped much by expanding executive privilege, so that we can blame them both for that.

7 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

She won't change her spots, but she knows she will be under the microscope, and that will result in her self-monitoring to some extent. She needs constant watching and she will get it. Guaranteed. George W. and Obama have not helped much by expanding executive privilege, so that we can blame them both for that.

I hope that you are right.

25 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Please, stop with the conspiracy nonsense. 

Shes been cleared of every fake scandal the right wing conspiracy types dreamed up. 

You do know the full senate approve her 98-2 as Secretary of State?

Did the republic cans all forget about all those incidents reported on FOX and right wing conspiracy media when they vetted her?

Edited by Buzzz

Nonsense. Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department. FBI director James Comey revealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had ben sent. That is perjury.

She might not have been prosecuted, but - like blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video - there is lots of evidence that she lied. There are plenty of examples of her getting off the hook for things that a normal person would have been prosecuted for.

Edited by Ulysses G.

19 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nonsense. Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department. FBI director James Comey revealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had ben sent. That is perjury.

She might not have been prosecuted, but - like blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video - there is lots of evidence that she lied. There are plenty of examples of her getting off the hook for things that a normal person would have been prosecuted for.

Thank you for repeating the right wing conspiracy talking points. 

"Bengazzi! Email server! She said it was a cartoon!!!!" 

You forgot to mention all the people, her and Bill have murdered. 

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You mean the FBI director is in on the conspiracy? That explains everything! :lol:

In case you didn't notice, the staunch republican FBI director didn't even bother sending the frivolous sham case to the prosecutor. 

Case closed.

The "lock her up" line was last weeks talking point.

Now get with the program my friend. This week it is, "Hillary health scare week"

Turn on channel FOX or the right wing conspiracy shows and they will tell you this weeks talking points. 

"She has brain damage"!!!!!!!

Just now, Buzzz said:

In case you didn't notice, the staunch republican FBI director didn't even bother sending the frivolous sham case to the prosecuter. 

I did notice. That is the whole point. He did not prosecute her, even though he knew she lied. 

10 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I did notice. That is the whole point. He did not prosecute her, even though he knew she lied. 

And one must give pause as to how unbiased such a prosecution would be when Attorney General Loretta Lynch had a 30-minute "visit" with Bill Clinton just the day before. 

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-01/official-ag-will-accept-prosecutor-call-on-clinton-case

fortunately, they just spoke at length about grand-children and the meeting was not in any way to provide an unspoken reassurance that "I got your back".

3 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

And one must give pause as to how unbiased such a prosecution would be when Attorney General Loretta Lynch had a 30-minute "visit" with Bill Clinton just the day before. 

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-01/official-ag-will-accept-prosecutor-call-on-clinton-case

fortunately, they just spoke at length about grand-children and the meeting was not in any way to provide an unspoken reassurance that "I got your back".

Didn't Bill make her US Attorney when he was in office?  I guess she owed him one.

17 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

When and where did FBI Director Comey say HRC "lied" and, further, that he said he knew she lied.

This Republican and rightwing stuff originates from the fact the Clinton name on a November ballot is a winner. It goes all the way back to Arkansas in the 1970s and now it's 2016 and it is the presidency again.

This is what the parade of endless and unrelenting Republican and rightwing attacks are about. They can't beat a Clinton on a November ballot.  Show the perjury now that is not a Republican concocted perjury. (The right have their own Bible y'know.)

Republicans blame the MSM because the MSM like the rest of us yawn each time the rightwhingenuts and other Republicans scream 'scandal.' Everyone knows it's another Republican scandalous scheme of nothingness.

43 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Conspiracy nuts thrive on delusional  speculation. 

That's the game they play.

The conspiracy industry preys on these meatheads. 

4 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

That is not an agent or accomplice. That would be a dupe. An accomplice would be the kind of person who tries to makes dishonest excuses for Hillary when she blatantly breaks the law. Think James Comey and Mike Morrell.

The words have many meanings - isn't that something you never tire of telling us. Anyway, an unwitting agent or accomplice is a dupe. So you can add that one to Trump's charms too. Thanks muchly.

52 minutes ago, Buzzz said:

Conspiracy nuts thrive on delusional  speculation. 

That's the game they play.

The conspiracy industry preys on these meatheads. 

Are you honestly this disconnected with how the professional world operates in the US?

Do you not even realize that prosecutors do not have 30-minute visits with the spouse of someone they may be prosecuting tomorrow? 

It is considered improper and unprofessional conduct AND Lynch has even admitted as much. 

Maybe you had better stick to posts full of name-calling because when you talk about real things it only highlights your complete inexperience.

Edited by ClutchClark

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

When and where did FBI Director Comey say HRC "lied" and, further, that he said he knew she lied.

He refused to comment on that, but he revealed information that contradicted her testimony. She perjured herself.

1 hour ago, ClutchClark said:

Are you honestly this disconnected with how the professional world operates in the US?

Do you not even realize that prosecutors do not have 30-minute visits with the spouse of someone they may be prosecuting tomorrow? 

It is considered improper and unprofessional conduct AND Lynch has even admitted as much. 

Maybe you had better stick to posts full of name-calling because when you talk about real things it only highlights your complete inexperience.

Don't you just love it?

Some conspiracy crackpot explaining to me "how the professional world operates in the US."

LOL

Didn't you put me on "ignore" earlier today?

Just now, Buzzz said:

Don't you just love it?

Some conspiracy crackpot explaining to me "how the professional world operates in the US."

LOL

Didn't you put me on "ignore" earlier today?

There is something wrong with your brain.

For the sake of your loved ones--please seek counseling.

8 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

There is something wrong with your brain.

For the sake of your loved ones--please seek counseling.

Maybe I should immerse myself in a few hours of conspiracy programming everyday and then we maybe can see eye to eye. 

I thought you you put me on ignore earlier.

What happened?

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

He refused to comment on that, but he revealed information that contradicted her testimony. She perjured herself.

Same-o same-o right wing make believe.

Here is your post that I challenged in which you posted that "he [FBI Director Comey] knew she lied."

4 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Now in the above post, the tune changes. First you stated Comey knew she lied. Now you say Comey "refused to comment on that." This is a direct matter of reading words, not minds, so it is pretty clear.

Fact is Director Comey did say and continues to say there was no reason to believe HRC lied to the FBI. Republican wingnuts in the US House are however still rubbing two sticks together to try to fire up make believe perjury charges DoJ did not find.

It is just more Republican right wing BS and everyone knows it.

(Your fragmented quoting of other posters continues even in this new formatting of TV btw.) 

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Identify the specific charge of perjury and the specific counts of perjury plse thx to include who is doing the make believe finding of perjury. 

9 hours ago, Publicus said:

Fact is Director Comey did say and continues to say there was no reason to believe HRC lied to the FBI.

She did not lie to the FBI. She lied to the American people. Comey refuses to admit it, but he gave information that confirms it.

She committed perjury when she falsely testified before Congress.  Not the FBI.

Edited by Ulysses G.

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

She did not lie to the FBI. She lied to the American people. Comey refuses to admit it, but he gave information that confirms it.

She committed perjury when she falsely testified before Congress.  Not the FBI.

My point thx although not exactly given the right's new bogus line is perjury. (What, no more murders??)

Congress is controlled by a gang of rightwingnuts who are fierce to win the election of Potus. Hillary Clinton has been their target, since the day after Barack Obama was reelected in November 2012.

The Clintons have been the target of the fringe right since GHW Bush fell down on the job in the early 1990s.

Fact is the Clinton name on a November ballot means a win. Republicans have tried everything they can concoct to try to prevent the HRC name on the 2016 November ballot. Now that her name is on every state ballot  Republicans and the extreme right are ever more desperate as we go in to their final madhouse rush to election day.

Trump and his Breitbart rightwingnut Bannon are only trying to finish this to their maximum personal benefit and nothing else or anything more. So we'll spend the next four years watching Hillary Clinton meeting the press in the East Room while laughing at Trump and Bannon on their new Trump-Bannon We Make All The Crackpot News We Like Network.

Carry on.

By all means.

15 minutes ago, Publicus said:

My point thx although not exactly given the right's new bogus line is perjury. (What, no more murders??)

Try to produce a post where I accused Hillary of murder. You will not find one. You will find plenty where I pointed out blatant lies - concerning many different issues - and lying to Congress under oath is perjury.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Few people know and fewer people remember Mitt Romney mounted a tough US Senate campaign against the late Sen Ted Kennedy in 1994 in Massachusetts (before Romney had been elected governor). 

The younger Romney ran a sharp focused campaign and presented a competent and impressive image. Until the Kennedy machine went to work on Romney. By the time of election day, Kennedy had blew Romney out. The Barack Obama campaign did the same thing early in in 2012 -- early on meaning during the summer months....

After Romney touted his business credentials and his record at creating jobs within his company, Kennedy ran campaign ads showing an Indiana company, Ampad, bought out by Romney's firm, Bain Capital. They showed interviews with its union workers who had been fired and who criticized Romney for the loss of their jobs, with one saying, "I don’t think Romney is creating jobs because he took every one of them away."[14] Romney claimed that 10,000 jobs were created because of his work at Bain, but private detectives hired by Kennedy found a factory bought by Bain Capital that had suffered a 350-worker strike after Bain had cut worker pay and benefits.[15] Kennedy's charges were effective, as more voters decided that Romney was interested in profits more than people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Massachusetts,_1994

The HRC campaign will spend September doing this highly successful demolition of what's left of Donald Trump. The Clinton-Kaine campaign will do this at its rallies and across the nation's airwaves. Daily. 24/7. For one month.

Meanwhile Trump and Breitbart's Bannon will be thrilling and delighting the whackjob rightwinge voters only, thereby continuing to completely turn off the vast mass of voters across the country who are moderate, centrist, reasonable and rational people, who demand in their president a high standard of dignity, respectability, stability, competence and confidence. 

Enjoy.

19 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Try to produce a post where I accused Hillary of murder. You will not find one. You will find plenty where I pointed out blatant lies - concerning many different issues - and lying to Congress under oath is perjury.

My post refers to all of those of the whingenut right who support Trump and will vote for Trump.

We've already established you will vote for Trump, due to the issue of the new justices to Scotus if for no other publicly admitted reason. 

That's murder! :lol: