7,11 toe nail clippers

Hutch68

Just now, Hutch68 said:

A fair one I think, some of the cheaper ones don't cut as good, the 200 baht ones cut well.

I'm also in hospital with little to do so why not?

So what does it matter then if your in hospital how you getting to 7/11 anyway ? 

1 minute ago, Hutch68 said:

A fair one I think, some of the cheaper ones don't cut as good, the 200 baht ones cut well.

I'm also in hospital with little to do so why not?

So, you tried both and decided the 200 Baht is better.  You've answered your own question. 

1 minute ago, Witblitz said:

So what does it matter then if your in hospital how you getting to 7/11 anyway ? 

There is a 7,11 just outside the hospital in Kalasin, i can walk with crutches and my toenails need cutting, I just feel a bit of a scruff..... its a simple question.

1 minute ago, Hutch68 said:

There is a 7,11 just outside the hospital in Kalasin, i can walk with crutches and my toenails need cutting, I just feel a bit of a scruff..... its a simple question.

Even simpler is getting a nurse to do it for you, as given your on crutches, how do you propose to bend down to cut your nails then ? 

4 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

So, you tried both and decided the 200 Baht is better.  You've answered your own question. 

The 200 baht ones are better.... i think, just wondering if i could get away with a set for 100 baht and save a bit of cash as I have a good pair at home.

Just now, Hutch68 said:

The 200 baht ones are better.... i think, just wondering if i could get away with a set for 100 baht and save a bit of cash as I have a good pair at home.

Oh, I see, that makes sense.  Just seems a bit odd to start a thread about it.....then again, this is "General Topics" and sounds like you're a bit bored there.  :lol:

Hope it's nothing too serious and you're on the mend soon.  Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Witblitz said:

Even simpler is getting a nurse to do it for you, as given your on crutches, how do you propose to bend down to cut your nails then ? 

Well what started off as a back problem has become a knee and thigh problem due to being injected with some kind of drug that my body is not taking to, i cant move my leg but can touch my toes no problem.

30 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

What you doing for nose hair?.The 200 baht clipper is a bit to big for that

30 minutes ago, Witblitz said:

One supposes if he had a wife or GF, he wouldnt be posting pointless debates like this on TV and the nurses must be ugly in the hospital he is in 

she was and i left... home now and the wife is raving as i paid for the room up front.

Don't buy them.

I got some and accidentally cut off my leg with them

I was lucky enough that my Thai wife (who I didn't meet in a bar) was able to staunch the bleeding by having her brother (who lives with us and is VERY close to her) cauterize the wound.

I am now recovering but my wife seems happy enough with me in hospital and her brother taking care of things at home.

Sometimes I feel so blessed to live in Thailand.