Malaysian With Approved Work Permit But Non-b Immigration Visa Expiring Soon

Need some advise here. Have gone thru some of threads but need some updated info and confirmation.

Situation :

My work permit have been approved and going to collect on this Fri, 24th Nov. However, my 1 year visa-application was rejected as my company unable to furnish the latest financials. The latest financial will only be available on Dec'06. And the main problem is that my 3 months Non-B Immigration visa is expiring on 28th Nov.

Questions :

1. If still available, which Thai Consulate/Embassy still issue the 1-year multiple entry visa ?

2. Which Thai embassy/consulate allow me to have quickest application for 3 mths Non B visa ? as I have time constraint here... need to be back in BKK as soonest possible due to work.

Thanks in advance for all the advise and assistance.

regards,

Simon

1. If still available, which Thai Consulate/Embassy still issue the 1-year multiple entry visa ?

Perth would be the Consulate that is closest.

2. Which Thai embassy/consulate allow me to have quickest application for 3 mths Non B visa ? as I have time constraint here... need to be back in BKK as soonest possible due to work.

Singapore or KL

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for the quick reply.

How about Thai Consul/Emb. in Vietnam? Do you know over there... how many days to issue Non B Immigration Visa.... since I might need to be in HCM for business trip?

Ok for 90 day visa.

Understand they are ok for a multi entry non immigrant visa if you have a work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com