Phone shops in Samui

Having some trouble in getting the phone I want online - there is some misinformation in a product description and I don't want to take the chance.....

Does anybody know of a large phone shop in Samui? I specifically am after a Sony model, so preferably one that sells just the usual iPhone / Samsung?

Cheers 

15 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

Plenty of them at Central Festival Shopping Mall.

I gathered.. but really just after a specific Sony model and I know it is hit and miss as far as whether Sonys are stocked. Thing is I live on Phangan so don't want to come over unless I know they stock them...........

35 minutes ago, South said:

Lazada, ฿12,500 and delivered to your door too I think.

So this is where the problem starts.. I wanted to buy this:

http://www.lazada.co.th/sony-xperia-z3-compact-d5803-16gb-4g-no-dock-black-1315030.html

But although it is titled as a black phone, in the What's in the Box description it says (copper). Emailed and phoned Lazada customer service but no reply yet  - they said they need to contact the right department.

Sure buying a phone shouldn't be this hard! 

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Colour shouldn't matter if you're putting it in an outer case, although i'd draw a line at pink :)

Lol.. call me petty but I don't like the cases. makes the phone kinda clunky, and reason I want a Compact is cos I don't like clunky phones. Although i will probably get a screen protector, if I finally get this phone :bah:

I think if were any other phone make  it would not be so difficult, half the shops in all the Malls sell phones!  

I can't say I ever remember seeing any that sell Sony  Phones here...

I guess no one else either.... .  You may need to try Lazada as already suggested. ;)

On 9/6/2016 at 3:17 PM, PoorSucker said:

OK.. I will go along with the answer that says it depends what you are referring to.

I have lived in / on the Isle of Man for a while, and if I was referring to roads or similar would probably say 'on', or whereas for something else, like a phone shop ;), would probably say 'in'.