Bomb attack at school in Tak Bai condemned

webfact

Bomb attack at school in Tak Bai condemned

Tak-Bai-wpcf_728x410.png

NARATHIWAT: -- Students of private religious schools in three southern trouble-plagued provinces yesterday issued a statement condemning the bomb attack in front of a school in Tak Bai district of Narathiwat province saying it was a brutal, inhumane and barbaric act.

Calling themselves the Student Council of Private Religious Teaching Schools in Three Southern Border Provinces, the statement condemned the actions of the insurgents and stated their opposition to the use of military weapons to conduct violent action on innocent civilians.

It said the bomb attack against innocent people is brutal, inhumane and barbaric act that serves nothing but to cause harm and sadness to people who suffered as well as the society.

It called on the perpetrators to stop using violent mean against innocent people who in no way to resist, and the recognition that schools are safe zones and for every group to respect the sanctity of all areas populated by children and youths.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bomb-attack-school-tak-bai-condemned/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-09-07

47 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

total scum, oh muslims again? innocents killed, school teachers killed, trying to get their beliefs across by murder.

If you had read the whole article you would have noticed it was a muslim school...

My friends father owns 5 shophouses right where the bomb hit. He was at the hospital for a checkup when his customers and friends were taken in and told him of the bombing. I have just seen the photos his neighbour took,including the dead child on a stretcher, there are 4 shophouses from the 5 that are about destroyed with the insides collapsed. He is a Muslim, as were the customers and friends. What point the bombers were trying to make is a mystery to me by killing and maiming the gentle folk there. I hope someday the crazy ones will be met by their own God and pay the price for this action in his name.