Use of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 banned on three Thai airlines' planes

webfact

Just now, Deepinthailand said:

I thank you for following me with your intrest. I feel honoured I hold your small attention span for so long.

i think the point is that you are of very little interest to me. your feeling honoured is very much in error.

Just now, Deepinthailand said:

again I thank you for following me so closely it is indeed gratifying one such as yourself hold me in highest asteem

asteem indeed.

you were doing better when your posted replies were blank.

2 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

asteem indeed.

you were doing better when your posted replies were blank.

Now i am getting slightly worried, I have to tell you I'm not Gay. Sorry I'm married so your infatuation with me can only end in tears for you. Again for the very last time I thank you for your intrests and loyalty towards me. But I'm really not the Guy for you.

3 hours ago, Caveat Emptor said:

Thais aren't big on obeying signs so do you honestly think a passenger who is or thinks he / she is important will pay any attention or put the Note 7 into check in baggage because a security officer asks them to.

In the cabin it's likely to be smiles as the crew can't or won't say anything.

then ends  up prostrating themselves when a passenger complains!!

4 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

And have you ever seen or heard of a somebody getting preferential treatment ? Plenty of examples in the news .

By the way it's Personally, Lesser and Experience. In too much of a rush to try and bite back ?

you mean like a  top policeman carrying on a  gun in hand luggage to japan? surely thats never  happened??? surely???

8 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I haven't bought Samsungs for years now. Got bored with the stuff always breaking. Poor design quality. I miss Nokia, they had decent hardware.

My next one will be Nokia, first time I have had Samsung , not as good as Nokia, although their system is windows /  Microsoft, will it operate in Thailand ?