Help Needed

dave_boo

Basically I brought my American Xbox 360 with me, and in the excitement managed to plug it in without thinking about the ramifications of doing so. BTW, burnt electronics wafting in the air is not the way to start your stay!

So I went to MBK to look for a new power supply, but managed to get a chorus of the same answer, "Mai mee krhap". However, I've researched the information online and found a company that is starting to produce the product in question. They don't want to sell 1 piece naturally, so that's not an option.

Has anyone heard of, or they themselves, done the same thing? If so, what remedy do I have?

Basically I brought my American Xbox 360 with me, and in the excitement managed to plug it in without thinking about the ramifications of doing so. BTW, burnt electronics wafting in the air is not the way to start your stay!

So I went to MBK to look for a new power supply, but managed to get a chorus of the same answer, "Mai mee krhap". However, I've researched the information online and found a company that is starting to produce the product in question. They don't want to sell 1 piece naturally, so that's not an option.

Has anyone heard of, or they themselves, done the same thing? If so, what remedy do I have?

There's Mr Mod Chips:

Their online site accepts orders for one item.

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/produc...products_id=190

MrModchips

Peruksa 13 Klong Sam

Phantum Thani

Rangsit

Thailand

There's Mr Mod Chips:

Their online site accepts orders for one item.

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/produc...products_id=190

MrModchips

Peruksa 13 Klong Sam

Phantum Thani

Rangsit

Thailand

Yeah......that's for an original Xbox. I'm looking for a power supply for an Xbox 360. Thank you though!

You can order a replacement power suply (110 V) for the Xbox360 with Divineo China.

http://www.divineo.cn/

Price is $46,95 exclusive transport and bank costs.