20 years after she warned Australia about Asians, Pauline Hanson takes aim at China investment and Muslims

webfact

57 minutes ago, xineohp said:

One would invite those who disagree with her stance on immigration to visit the city of Leicester (among others) in the UK. One could be forgiven in thinking one was in downtown Lahore.  The very reason why so many Brits feel like visitors in their own country.

Proportion of Muslims living in Leicester rises to 20% of population
Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/number-muslims-reaches-million-britain-time/story-28646856-detail/story.html#VW3RvpCjdfvkF4jb.99

I would imagine that almost all of those Leicester inhabiting muslims are British citizens. That means that it is their own country also.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, xineohp said:

<snip> One would do well to contain your apparent desire for uncontrolled Islamic migration. 

Personally I've never met an Oz citizen who supports uncontrolled immigration no matter the migrants heritage. Those posting & supporting Hanson come across as grossly misinformed  as to the reality of living in Australia, as is Hanson

3 hours ago, SgtRock said:

Sure, whatever you say, If the Oz Government Land Register was the best place to get facts on foreign owned land, there would have been no need to implement new disclosure laws on July 01 2016.

I have highlighted the relevant part for you.

You might also want to heed this part

Now come back in 12 months and tell me again how much China / the Chinese actually own.

To be blunt you really do not understand what you're talking about. No doubt you post a reply confirming your ignorance of the subject matter as you have done in others topics regards issues in Australia.

i moved to australia in 1996 and was surprised at her anti aboriginal stance which gained some popularity among the australian people. after a stretch inside for not paying some taxes she is back and has found another group to hate. although Muslims are not a problem in australia as yet many people perceive they are. think oz is taking 27000 a year.  maybe it is better to worry

about them before they become a problem.

3 hours ago, xineohp said:

Like her or loath her she seems to enjoy a large resurgence in the popularity stakes. The conservative silent majority would ensure any referendum on immigration would without doubt go her way

No, she's not more popular: she only got elected because this was a double dissolution election, meaning that for the Senate only half the usual number of votes were required....she got about 6.5% in the state that's like a cross between Texas and  Alabama. 

The sports car drivers and the sex party got only marginally fewer votes.

just another small-minded, xenophobic, right-wing loony ( who will serve one term).

11 hours ago, gamini said:

She is an uneducated and ignorant ex fish and chip seller. Bigoted and racist, she claimed that there were 300 million Malaysians and 200 million Japanese all wanting to come to Australia. It's very sad to see so many like-minded posters on this forum supporting her.

Because you haven't seen the ethnically cleaned cities in the UK where whole areas are muslim Asian with no vestiges of white working class or middle class culture remaining.  It's dreadful.

17 hours ago, sirmud63 said:

after living in thailand for 3 years . i can say the ozz media filter alot of stuff out .

governments and big business piss all over us ,and the media tell us its raining :D

No doubt, the worlds politicians check the data and realise theres  more votes in pandering to the PC crowd .

Disgusting really, If they think throwing open the gates to all and sundry and risking the security of their own country will keep them in power, they will have no hesitation in doing it.
Then its just a matter of convincing the electorate that the opposing side ( who actually might care for the country) are a bunch of Nazis and racists.

Which is actually quite ironic cobsidering what is happening in Germany these days. Australian piliticians must be a bit slow on that.

Of course, the  comatose Aussie   PC crowd will swallow it all.

the biggest evils in the world to them is things like paper mills  and palm oil.

They believe (or are led to) that the whole of Asias forests are getting ripped up for palm oil plantations and Asians are all running around killing orangutans.

Idiots.

14 hours ago, simple1 said:

Personally I've never met an Oz citizen who supports uncontrolled immigration no matter the migrants heritage. Those posting & supporting Hanson come across as grossly misinformed  as to the reality of living in Australia, as is Hanson

Would be very interesting to know the extent of your travels within Australia and the circles in which you move.

Pauline H has no concern for the people of Australia, she is motivated by fear and hatred of race, religion and creed.

she left politics under a cloud and now is relying of the short-term memory of some sections of the Aussie public to further her own personal gain.

This kind of politicians exist throughout the world and like quack doctors, they base there "cures" on unsupportable single issue messages that in the end are shown to be nonsense.

16 hours ago, xineohp said:

"a myth"?  Simple, have a referendum and watch history repeat itself.

Your naivety is endearing..... 

14 hours ago, simple1 said:

To be blunt you really do not understand what you're talking about. No doubt you post a reply confirming your ignorance of the subject matter as you have done in others topics regards issues in Australia.

No, I will just repost the previous link that I gave you that confirms it is indeed, you, that is clueless.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/charts-here-are-the-top-10-foreign-land-owners-in-australia-2016-9

When you manage to read, digest and understand the content of the link. Ask yourself these 2 questions.

1. Why did The Aus Government enact further disclosure laws in July 2016 ?

2. Why does the Aus Deputy PM say this ?

Deputy prime minister and Nationals leader Barnaby Joyce welcomed the register saying “the common perception that the level of foreign ownership has been increasing seems confirmed”.

I should not have to explain it to you. The laws that were in place were circumvented by the use of shell companies and unnamed investors.

Like I said, instead of sounding off citing p!ss poor data. Come back in 12 months when the new register has been given an opportunity to try to get to the facts.

41 minutes ago, xineohp said:

Would be very interesting to know the extent of your travels within Australia and the circles in which you move.

I have traveled to all States and Territories in Oz, including all main cities and the bush. Lived in WA, VIC, QLD & NSW. In my younger years in Oz I worked on farms, traveling boxing shows and oil exploration, later moved to professional white collar including working in sales for companies such as IBM. Been living in Oz for 30+ years over time. Born, raised & worked in the UK, lived in other European countries, NZ and 4 years in a predominantly Muslim area of Thailand.

Edited by simple1

15 hours ago, simple1 said:

Amen.  Grossly misinformed is the new norm for intellectual these days.  Oy, Oy, Oy.

Anyone who has ever driven up Oxley Road knows where this woman comes from.

53 minutes ago, xineohp said:

The above rant and the complete offensive nonsense it contains says much more about you than it does about the subject matter.

Feel free to address what specific nonsense you refer to, and what is so offensive?

BTW,  'Idiots' was not levelled at  all Australians, but to the PC crowd, not dissimiliar to many of the other hypocrite 'special interests' groups that are nothing but a waste of time.

Im sure there were a lot of them in the world, out saving whales and whatnot,  whom eventually would have gone home and are now saying

"what the xxxx happened to my country?"

England, France, Germany..take your pic.

If you've read the whole thread you will see several posters first-hand account of this.

Keep on saving the forests man, just dont come a cryin when you find you have to sell your property and its not worth Jack because all the people you save have taken over the community.

5 minutes ago, car720 said:

Amen.  Grossly misinformed is the new norm for intellectual these days.  Oy, Oy, Oy.

Anyone who has ever driven up Oxley Road knows where this woman comes from.

Crassness, bigotry and just plain ignorance personified.

38 minutes ago, Goanna said:

A chinese company have a 99 year lease on the Darwin port. The transaction was done and dusted before it hit the news 

This port is a part of Australias defense setup, and now possibly compromised.

The call for tenders was in the public domain. Darwin Port lease went through vigorous security review by Oz govt security agencies. On the other side of the coin Chinese companies have been refused other investments on national security concerns. e.g. Kidman Property portfolio, national communications infrastructure, and electricity grid in NSW.

43 minutes ago, SgtRock said:

No, I will just repost the previous link that I gave you that confirms it is indeed, you, that is clueless.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/charts-here-are-the-top-10-foreign-land-owners-in-australia-2016-9

When you manage to read, digest and understand the content of the link. Ask yourself these 2 questions.

1. Why did The Aus Government enact further disclosure laws in July 2016 ?

2. Why does the Aus Deputy PM say this ?

I should not have to explain it to you. The laws that were in place were circumvented by the use of shell companies and unnamed investors.

Like I said, instead of sounding off citing p!ss poor data. Come back in 12 months when the new register has been given an opportunity to try to get to the facts.

Joyce did not dispute Chinese agricultural land holding at 0.38% of the national total. The figure is an outcome of a national audit completed in 02/16 at the request of the Turnbull government. The figure of Chinese agricultural land holding could possibly increase over time at the discretion of the FIRB, but is subject to national security assessment as was the declined purchase of the Kidman land holdings by Chinese investors.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/dutch-canadian-investors-dwarf-chinese-buyers-scott-morrison/news-story/48c0f9ab1b965e1c441b413d71e6a243

Oz government is being put on the case. Their feet are finally being put to the fire and will be held there for as long as it may take. Soon there will be new laws based on the new concrete data and trends.

No need of Pauline Hanson crashing through the wall with her flamethrower on at full blast. Or at all.