Thai Teacher_Disgusting Behaviour

Holmsedale25

On 17/9/2016 at 4:40 AM, Holmsedale25 said:

Well they haven't yet but maybe they should. Fear or reprisals from those in the village related or connected to the teacher is a concern but something that needs to be overcome in Thailand or they will never move on.

Sorry to hear.Also sorry to hear that people are actually scared of othesr just because they have a goverment job.When in fact they have bought the job with money on top of all.In most positions.Not all.I would have lost all control of myself if this happend to any of may families kids.It would have been a dog for a dog.Should not need a lawer with this,but you might need to pay the police to do their job,when you dont have it on video.When its video-proof I have been amased on how quick they can act.

On 6/10/2016 at 7:42 AM, Tagaa said:

Contact all the TV stations, tell them what happened and that they are welcome to come an interview the boy on camera and also suggest they interview some of the boys that the teacher instructed to do his bidding. That's about the only way something like this will get attention. Not to mention, it will make the teacher & pu yai ban look bad...and it may result in criminal charges for the teacher. That's always a plus

The puiaban is obviosly not worth much anyway so no loss there.Might work to bring in the Nai ampur also.If you speak the language it gives you automaticly some respect up front.