Thai police call attention to mental problems of drug addicts

webfact

Police call attention to mental problems of drug addicts

The Nation 

BANGKOK: -- The growing problem of drug addicts developing mental disorders needs to be addressed, police said yesterday after a man was accused of killing two people for no apparent reason last week.

"This problem needs attention from all concerned," Pol Colonel Chawis Srichan, deputy chief of Udon Thani Police, said yesterday. 

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-call-attention-to-mental-problems-of-drug-a-30295631.html

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-09-19

1 minute ago, BSJ said:

Anyone importing, distributing or selling drugs needs to be shot dead like a rabid dog.....and that includes the bosses higher up!

I know we all hide behind screen names but may i ask if your real name is Rodrigo Duterte by any chance ?

4 minutes ago, swanny321 said:

I thought this was an informative documentary on the above topic:

BBC3 - Stacey Dooley Investigates - New Drug Frontiers 2 - Thailands Drug Craze

youre right, watching that Stacey drone on i couldnt bear it anymore either

Of course! It's the drugs. Quick question; Why do people take drugs?

If you address this issue then that might pave the way to offer genuine support and help. I guess you can say you're happy when in fact you're poor and miserable. You can say anything - it won't change anything and this is why people often turn to drugs. It's an escape. 

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

If you address this issue then that might pave the way to offer genuine support and help. I guess you can say you're happy when in fact you're poor and miserable. You can say anything - it won't change anything and this is why people often turn to drugs. It's an escape. 

because theyre  lazy and cant be arsed to get out and sort out their problems, its always someone elses fault.

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

I have used drugs.. I think most people have.. alcohol is classified a hard drug just not an illegal one. 

In the 70's people around me were experimenting with drugs I saw friends die and never touched the shit including weed I took the advice from my mother which was it is stronger to say no. The suppliers and dealers should be strung up no matter what country they come from

That will help towards crime and grief their families and friends endure