Solve Your Ie Activex Problem

MikeWill

Right, the link was very helpful. And people who use a illegal version of MS Windows XP stop complaining buy MS Windows or start using something else.

MS Windows XP Home cost only 3000 Baht, if you not want to pay that, fine. But stop complaining if something doesn't work as you expect.

By the way if somebody told you careful, if you run this test Microsoft will know you run stolen software, does it make that person not commit a unlawful act? In Thailand it is against the law to warn or help anybody who undertakes a unlawful act.

Right, the link was very helpful. And people who use a illegal version of MS Windows XP stop complaining :o buy MS Windows or start using something else. :D

MS Windows XP Home cost only 3000 Baht, if you not want to pay that, fine. But stop complaining if something doesn't work as you expect. :D

By the way if somebody told you careful, if you run this test Microsoft will know you run stolen software, does it make that person not commit a unlawful act? In Thailand it is against the law to warn or help anybody who undertakes a unlawful act.

:D

No words...

man, what is all about ? Condo_bk shows a link. Say thanks or say nothing... What about acts and so off-tops about Tailand law, shmo and so ? Keep it real

I am using Firefox for most things with IE for random stuff, like macromedia and that (which always causes my firefox to crash.

Anyway, I click the link, and it gives me the Genuine MS Advantage page, but in the explanation it states clearly that it will run the diagnistic for Firefox.

Great, but I thought that was a different company? Anyway, how does this affect my PC? I'm gonna run it anyway, take a chance. I'm legit in all software.