David Bond playboy or predator? - Thai police in no doubt

webfact

On 9/20/2016 at 2:34 PM, canopus1969 said:

Sounds a rather sad individual seeking attention

He's actually making money doing this. It's his job. And every time the media runs a story about him (that he no doubt leaks), it drives even more traffic to his youtube channel and website.

Good or bad, news like thia is great for clicks and views.

My Mate Nate is the same way.

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I can understand everything but the bit that he never paid…..not even a barfine?

I have a friend who is the same way. Incredibly handsome and charming. Girls flock to him. Never once paid for it here, and for that matter, never has to go to the bars.

1 hour ago, dcnx said:

I have a friend who is the same way. Incredibly handsome and charming. Girls flock to him. Never once paid for it here, and for that matter, never has to go to the bars.

yes but this guy was doing his shopping in the bars.

He is making a living of it by posting videos , earning more than any locals here . One of his YT videos has more than 1 million views.  This is the new thing among younger people , they like to call themselves free and avoid any responsibilites in life , but the real life will catch up on them before they reach 35 and realize they need to plan for the future.  

• 4 months later...
On 9/23/2016 at 1:30 PM, KBsinter said:

One of my friends, son, came to Thailand for a holiday,18 bloody good body,

and of course handsome,he laid nearly every one of my girls and never paid 

and because he had a rather large dick laid off 2 girls for a week,there was other

bars on his rota,I think he done the same there,lol.............. 

stupid girls then go to work in a bar then shag a stranger for free

On 2/9/2017 at 0:16 AM, The manic said:

No.  it's trash to take sex and not pay in Thailand. 

We all pay one way or another and if this guy is picking up girls in bars (who are working) then giving them nothing then he is a cheap s**t who has no ethics and should be ashamed.

Even when not asked I always contribute something for 'gas' or whatever to help as I realise that they work there for a REASON and have little money or future. I have done this many times if they have a kid it's for 'schoolbooks'  having sex with them then smirking all over the internet is shameful and this guy then goes and makes money out of his tricks for free sex. Shame on him and hope he get's his karma soon.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

We all pay one way or another and if this guy is picking up girls in bars (who are working) then giving them nothing then he is a cheap s**t who has no ethics and should be ashamed.

Even when not asked I always contribute something for 'gas' or whatever to help as I realise that they work there for a REASON and have little money or future. I have done this many times if they have a kid it's for 'schoolbooks'  having sex with them then smirking all over the internet is shameful and this guy then goes and makes money out of his tricks for free sex. Shame on him and hope he get's his karma soon.

i had some guys come visit me in thailand and they hit the clubs in pattaya almost every night. one guy was sharp looking and had several girls for free. couple times the free girls saw him with other girls on following nights and got upset yelling at him.  i explained it is better to give them something. even 500thb for their trouble would have probably saved the grief.

i even paid the thai mother from my 2 kids the first night she stayed with me. she said i didnt have to pay her anything and even tried to hand it back to me but it is good manners to pay the first time. 1000thb means a lot to most of these single mothers and does not mean much to us.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 2:56 AM, balo said:

He is making a living of it by posting videos , earning more than any locals here . One of his YT videos has more than 1 million views.  This is the new thing among younger people , they like to call themselves free and avoid any responsibilites in life , but the real life will catch up on them before they reach 35 and realize they need to plan for the future.  

If he is smart, after age 60 he can start the "Skint Potbellied Punter In Phitsanulok"  channel.

All about the adventures of of a worn out expat trying to hit on young Thai girls with no money or youth.

I would definitely watch that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i had some guys come visit me in thailand and they hit the clubs in pattaya almost every night. one guy was sharp looking and had several girls for free. couple times the free girls saw him with other girls on following nights and got upset yelling at him.  i explained it is better to give them something. even 500thb for their trouble would have probably saved the grief.

i even paid the thai mother from my 2 kids the first night she stayed with me. she said i didnt have to pay her anything and even tried to hand it back to me but it is good manners to pay the first time. 1000thb means a lot to most of these single mothers and does not mean much to us.

Exactly!  I have had for free many times too (especially 10 years ago when I first arrived) but it's a kind gesture to slip 1000 for 'gas' or 'Uni books'  if you have no intention of any relationship. This is NOT the West and it's expected as a 'thank you' or you can expect trouble as you describe.

99% of these girls don't have loads cash and although they might enjoy the 'company' (in the heat of the alcohol fueled moment) it's all an exchange and if you get for 'free' they will be very bitter if they see you doing the same thing, and quite right too, so 1000 for a 'normal girl (for taxi)' or 2000 for a FL (negotiated beforehand) is de rigueur 

This David Bond jerk will get himself into some deep trouble sooner or later with a brother or a BF.

Especially as they work in a bar. Now THAT is playing with REAL fire and is dumb and I hope his selfishness comes with karma very soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Exactly!  I have had for free many times too (especially 10 years ago when I first arrived) but it's a kind gesture to slip 1000 for 'gas' or 'Uni books'  if you have no intention of any relationship. This is NOT the West and it's expected as a 'thank you' or you can expect trouble as you describe.

99% of these girls don't have loads cash and although they might enjoy the 'company' (in the heat of the alcohol fueled moment) it's all an exchange and if you get for 'free' they will be very bitter if they see you doing the same thing, and quite right too, so 1000 for a 'normal girl (for taxi)' or 2000 for a FL (negotiated beforehand) is de rigueur 

This David Bond jerk will get himself into some deep trouble sooner or later with a brother or a BF.

Especially as they work in a bar. Now THAT is playing with REAL fire and is dumb and I hope his selfishness comes with karma very soon.

i had a guy staying in my guesthouse who kept saying how he was knocking a gogo girl for free. he got some money by western union one day and started buying rounds of drinks. the next day a thai guy turned up with something in a sock and smashed the guy twice in the head with it knocking him out. guess he was promising her money and she saw he had some but was not handing it over. i ended up evicting him after he got 2 months behind on rent. pay as you go, enjoy life. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 9:48 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

i had a guy staying in my guesthouse who kept saying how he was knocking a gogo girl for free. he got some money by western union one day and started buying rounds of drinks. the next day a thai guy turned up with something in a sock and smashed the guy twice in the head with it knocking him out. guess he was promising her money and she saw he had some but was not handing it over. i ended up evicting him after he got 2 months behind on rent. pay as you go, enjoy life. 

He probably meant he was tricking a girl so he got what he deserved. Hate scammers thai or farang and that's what he, and this other idiot. are doing.

On 2/9/2017 at 0:16 AM, The manic said:

No.  it's trash to take sex and not pay in Thailand. 

You are delusional if you think Thai women don't want to have sex. Just because they don't want to have sex with you... Ask most young guys here in Thailand and they get laid for free all the time and the girls are begging for more... I wish i was that lucky lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sounds rather sad a news outlet posting click bait as a news story. No victims, no crime. Perhaps some perty jealousy?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 3:40 AM, LannaGuy said:

Iv'e had free

So has most other farangs here except me as I do not like the idea of playing with an old dartboard that probably has germs in it. but that is why so many end up here.

I had someone ask me the other week (Colin) what a barfine was, I had to admit I did not know for sure as never visited a bar but guessed it was for services of a girl working in the bar when you took her off to play. Then he said so a bargirl is a prostitute then, again I said I did not know for sure. His next line killed me with laughter when he said So my nextdoor neighbour is married to a village bike then?

Still cannot think what he meant by that, I wonder if he was on about an old Triumph or Norton.

DB is making money but one day it will stop.

29 minutes ago, Camelot said:

How does his 'full on, in your face' chat-up approach work in New York?

It does NOT work in NYC or Toronto.  DB says it's OK though, because the fems in those cities are not worth the effort.

He claims before he knew better, he also "jumped through hoops". He further admits that he developed good, creative "intro lines", which he has now forgotten and will never again use.  

He then compared the size of these girls and contrasted to the Asians.

Frankly, I think he suffers from a protracted case of "yellow fever".

On 9/20/2016 at 1:36 PM, webfact said:

This has not stopped Thai netizens worried about Thai women falling victim to his charms

Uh huh.

I'm sure that they're worried about the 'Thai women falling victim to his charms'

And not that they are cock-blockers that get eaten up about a Western guy out enjoying himself freely and easily.

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Ah come on, you`re only jealous. I bet most guys would enjoy the kind of attention he is receiving and probably all for free, I know I would.

Back when I was younger I had a male friend who had a gift when it came to girls. He seemed to have a certain charm, would begin chatting to a woman and within an hour she was in his bed. Good luck to the guy.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/24/2017 at 6:57 AM, hobz said:

You are delusional if you think Thai women don't want to have sex. Just because they don't want to have sex with you... Ask most young guys here in Thailand and they get laid for free all the time and the girls are begging for more... I wish i was that lucky lol.

Sure they like sex but they like to be paid too!  When a Thai girl gives you sex for 'flee' - its time to flee!