American Football Bcs Title Game Ohio State/usc(?)

bruce3404

Looks like it will be the Trojans vs the Bucks on January 8 (Jan 9 in Thailand). I stupidly booked transit to BKK on Jan 6, thinking that there was no way a rebuilding USC would make the title game.

Now, all they need is a win against lowly UCLA next week and they'll be in the big game. So my question is, will it be televised in Thailand? The game will come on at around 8AM and I'm scheduled to be in Chiang Mai, but could stay in BKK a few extra days if I need to. I'm looking for a good sports bar recommendation in either city. I've checked out ESPN's Pacific Rim schedule, but they show nothing for that date. Have any other Thailand-available channels been advertising the Championship Game? From a previous thread, I did notice that last year's big game was available on ESPN. Any and all help would be appreciated, as I have to make a decision whether to (hopefully) watch the game in Thailand, or delay my trip a few days (and pay the exhorbitant fees to change my tickets).

Thanks for the info. I do believe this is the first title game for the Bucks since the '68 team played USC in the Rose Bowl. I checked the UBC listings for Jan 9, but they haven't yet included the title game; they did, however, included the GMAC Bowl game from Toledo that day which will feature Ohio University (gee, they must have been the 57th ranked team in the country) VS a team to be determined. It is hard to imagine the game wouldn't be on. Better make sure I have a UBC hotel in Chiang Mai that day.

Edited by bruce3404