Video: Bangkok road rage as motorcyclist kicks brother and sister off their bike

rooster59

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

That can be the case when it is a minor altercation, farang versus farang, as no one is seriously hurt, and the police cannot be bothered continuing the matter.

Here, we have something tantamount to attempted murder. A bit different to you giving a Japanese  man a slap in the chops.

And Mr Miyagi kicks white boys head in ...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/10/2559 at 3:56 PM, fruitman said:

Just turn on the tv on thai channels, it's all for 5 yo and they even need boingboing noises to know when to laugh.

Yeah bit like the fake laugh in the west, same, same really! Maybe your TV is on the wrong channel try switching from Nickelodeon. ?

14 hours ago, kannot said:

when u live here  youll know why, and if  you do and dont you have a way to go yet

Why is that? So this sort of action happens "No where else"? Really?

C'mon that is a blanket statement, funny I can get on a train in the "Western" city I grew up in and there are kids acting like idiots climbing over seats, rubbish on trains, graffiti and damaged seats and interiors. But I have NEVER see that on the MRT or BTS. Yet so many comment on here from some moral high ground "In my civilized country". Same goes for road rage....try Google.com before making blanket statements about a place or people. As to what happened, it was a very stupid act by one individual. Who may have many other issues. 

Edited by Phom

When you are in Thailand  try to buy yourself a good helmet as  it may  actually help you

a bit.  If you crash. If you  buy the  cheap one it will only contain most of  your head.

Just my opinion, as I had a cheap one  and feel very lucky I did not have a head injury

when I crashed my bike a few years ago.  These two Thais were lucky in this incident

and the other biker will get his end some day, Remember Buddha is also watching.

Geezer