Sixteen illegal tour guides arrested touting Pattaya sex shows

webfact

Sixteen illegal tour guides arrested touting Pattaya sex shows

Report by Pattaya One News Team

pat1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 11pm, on October 3, Pattaya city officials raided walking Street and arrested tour guides who were, allegedly, distributing leaflets, brochures and photographs advertising live sex shows.

Officers arrested sixteen tour guides, including two Russian nationals, and impounded their promotional material.

They have been charged with ‘causing nuisance and harassment to tourists.’

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/sixteen-illegal-tour-guides-arrested-touting-pattaya-sex-shows/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-10-04

"They have been charged with ‘causing nuisance and harassment to tourists."

So they haven't been charged for operating as illegal tour guides? 

Who came up with the classification "tour guide", they're just dead ordinary touts.

Usually tour guides guide tourists, touts usually mis-guide tourists......totally different

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes. But there is no live sex.

And if the Tourism Minister has her way, soon there will be no sex and no life either!

Mmmm........how did she arrive on earth? Stork bought her?

3 hours ago, maoro2013 said:

Most tuk tuks and baht buses have ads like this. Big deal, who are the losers?

You don't know what you are talking about.  The photos are very explicit and they very aggressively shove the flyers right into one's face.  It has long been an outrageous nuisance.  There is nothing remotely similar on baht buses.

20 minutes ago, Barefoot said:

You don't know what you are talking about.  The photos are very explicit and they very aggressively shove the flyers right into one's face.  It has long been an outrageous nuisance.  There is nothing remotely similar on baht buses.

not aggressive at all. Just say no thanks politely. I have never stare at the dirty pics long enough to see how explicit they are- obviously you have given them a good ogle!

If they were Russians, check the work permits and visas, then boot them.  It really bothers me when walking down walking street and the Russian "ladies" are handing out fliers!  The reason it bothers me is because I know many hard working falangs that own businesses over there but can't pick up a broom and sweep their own restaurant floor without being prosecuted!

It depends where you go. You obviously don't know the the  club's as well as some of us do. There are many .Just as well I sense you would be shocked and want them close down.

I was referring to the "live sex" shows on Walking Street, as touted by the loitering touts of this thread.