Police memo warns of car bomb plot at Suvarnabhumi Airport

snoop1130

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, kimchibogan said:

that's selfish of you.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be more than two or three years. It's been going on since the 1960s and I don't think the current military government has done anything to resolve the grievances.

On 10/11/2016 at 3:49 PM, Truscott said:

At least people will feel safe going to Swampy, as the car searches at the car park entrances are very thorough.

When you open the boot of your car they search all the areas that are not taken up with locked suitcases.

Obviously a terrorist would never think of hiding a bomb in a locked suitcase, knowing that it will never be searched.

Well done lads, keep up the good work.

1955-film-title-abbott-and-costello-meet-the-keystone-cops-director-F6H89W.jpg

No need to be sarcastic, it is better than nothing.

On 10/11/2016 at 9:01 AM, biplanebluey said:

2 or 3 years !!!!!!!!!!!!! There might not be much left to see by then----------- everybody walking around like zombies with microchips inside,no prostitution all banned.No drugs no cigarettes,no beer or whiskey,no moving around,pick a house and stay there for life.Report to special authority every 48hrs and minimum 2,000,000bt in bank.All laws strictly enforced with only 2 sentences for non-obeyance---- deported or executed.Welcome to the future!!!!!!!!

Script for a new Syfy series?

23 hours ago, kimchibogan said:

No need to be sarcastic, it is better than nothing.

No it is not.

It leads people to believe that credible action is taking place and therefore their safety is assured.

Any terrorist (and I mean any) could easily put an IED into a locked suitcase and drive through the security search, knowing that the suitcase will not even be checked.

Yes I know that if a terrorist wanted to hide a bomb in the car it could be done in such a way that it would be very hard to detect but to effectively hide the bomb would limit the size of the explosive.

Currently a terrorist could easily pack 2 large suitcases with a major quantity of explosives without a cat in hell's chance of being detected, do you understand how much damage that could cause?

The current system at the airport car park makes it easy for a terrorist to carry out his work and is no deterrent at all.

So no, it is not better than nothing.

Edited by Truscott