Mail forwarding

inthanet

I am like Ubonjoe not 100% sure either. But for me it works like this here in Chaiyaphum. I have lived on totally 3 addresses now during soon 9 years, whereof only this last address I have a tabien Baan for....

But so far, I instructed people + the gouverment in my homecountry to write my name plus the address that I wanted on the envelope. I remember first time the mailman came. He did ask the neighbour "is there any falang in there", the neighbour said yes, and than the mailman put the envelope with my name on it in our mailbox here..

Glegolo

I imagine it would be hit and miss at best. How about renting a PO box in your new province and start redirecting your mail now, then if possible get the people who move in to where you are to hold any residual Mail till you pop back or ask them if they would be kind enough to forward for you. If not the tenants perhaps the owner, landlord, body corporate whomever. 

45 minutes ago, starky said:

I imagine it would be hit and miss at best. How about renting a PO box in your new province and start redirecting your mail now, then if possible get the people who move in to where you are to hold any residual Mail till you pop back or ask them if they would be kind enough to forward for you. If not the tenants perhaps the owner, landlord, body corporate whomever. 

I will today asking on the main post office if forwarding possible otherwise i will prepare some envelop with the new address and give my landlord to send mail from the old address to my new address