Trump/Clinton American elections threads

sanemax

Thai Visa seems to be getting swamped with Donald Trump threads .

On the World news forum, 12 out of the 23 threads had "Trump" in the title .

Could there not be just one thread for all the Trump/Clinton election news to go in?

Thai visa is a Thai based forum and we are not all interested in USA Politics .

You can hardly look on any website without seeing the word "Trump".

It would be nice to come to Thaivisa without seeing that name everywhere .

So, whoever keeps posting all the threads about The Don , please dont post so many, or keep them all in one thread .

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

You don't have to click, or read, anything you don't want to. 

I dont click on them , but sometimes I get slow connection speed and my TV page is full up with Trump threads and it takes a while to scroll past them all

21 minutes ago, sanemax said:
28 minutes ago, Strange said:

You don't have to click, or read, anything you don't want to. 

I dont click on them , but sometimes I get slow connection speed and my TV page is full up with Trump threads and it takes a while to scroll past them all

I promise you this has nothing to do with Trump threads. 

1 minute ago, Strange said:

I promise you this has nothing to do with Trump threads. 

It really does .

I am also absolutely fed up with seeing Trump written everyone and his photo everywhere , as I have absolutely no interest at all in the US elections .

I am beginning to think that theres some subverting brain washing going on .

Trump. Trump.Trump Trump. Trump . Clinton, Trump Trump Clinton

Trump said . Clinton said . Trump said , Clinton said .

Trump trump trump clinton clinton clinton .

Everywhere on the net

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

It really does .

I am also absolutely fed up with seeing Trump written everyone and his photo everywhere , as I have absolutely no interest at all in the US elections .

I am beginning to think that theres some subverting brain washing going on .

Trump. Trump.Trump Trump. Trump . Clinton, Trump Trump Clinton

Trump said . Clinton said . Trump said , Clinton said .

Trump trump trump clinton clinton clinton .

Everywhere on the net

Ban the internet then.

3 minutes ago, Strange said:

Ban the internet then.

That would be an extreme measure to take . Banning the whole internet in order to stop people posting multitudes of threads about the American election on Thai Visa

There must be a better solution , rather than shutting the whole internet down

Just now, sanemax said:
7 minutes ago, Strange said:

Ban the internet then.

That would be an extreme measure to take . Banning the whole internet in order to stop people posting multitudes of threads about the American election on Thai Visa

There must be a better solution , rather than shutting the whole internet down

deal with it or leave? Can be applied to just about everything Thailand related. 

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

deal with it or leave

It was just a suggestion , no need to take such a tough stance on the matter .

Some Americans took "We are the World " literally , they think the USA is the whole world and everyone is interested about them .

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:
18 minutes ago, Strange said:

deal with it or leave

It was just a suggestion , no need to take such a tough stance on the matter .

Some Americans took "We are the World " literally , they think the USA is the whole world and everyone is interested about them 

The media, your chosen media, is plastering US politics not Americans. We been doing our own thing since 1775, not our fault if your media force-feeding it to you. You can always contact Sky or Mirror and ask them? 

Thy should commit one to a facility for those who do not, or have not paid outstanding debts, past and/or present.  The other one would fit in well with the people confined away from the public as they are considered a threat to that part of the general public deemed as productive.

Then draft the best qualified 3 individuals that congress decides on and let the people vote for who they feel is the best gamble, on their choice being a winner.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

I agree with the OP to a certain extent. I do follow the trump threads but it gets confusing with the sheer volume of them. They could basically merge all of the Trump threads into one big shit fest. that would clean up the world news forum quite well. 

Many of the topics are the same thing but just worded a little differently and you could cut the amount of threads in half and every time Trump farts it would still be covered.

4 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

I agree with the OP to a certain extent. I do follow the trump threads but it gets confusing with the sheer volume of them. They could basically merge all of the Trump threads into one big shit fest. that would clean up the world news forum quite well. 

Many of the topics are the same thing but just worded a little differently and you could cut the amount of threads in half and every time Trump farts it would still be covered.

trump farts lol

Consolidating the threads makes it hard to follow but up to the mods/admins 

The more click bait popular stuff they can put up there the more page views and traffic they get. Maybe someone will accidentally click the ads lol

Archived